I Got The Gun!!!

To all of thode polymer frame lovin folks out there, Sorry..... Got a Beretta 96FS Brigadier. That fires a .40 S&W, has a heavier slide than the 9mm 92FS, removeable front and rear sights, wrap-around ruberised grips, and a big honking a** BANG! when triger is pulled! :D Very accurate weapon I asure you. Not that heavy as you might think, the frame is aluminum. I carry in a shoulder rig, horizontal, and two clips under the other arm. I have filed for my concealed carry permit, $50, but they said it would be 5 to 10 weeks before I get it though. I just don't put on my jaket in public, well semi-public. I don't carry it into stores, ect.... Even if the law says I can walk down the middle of main street with it on my side in plain view, I can't. Too much trouble I'm sure. Oh yea, did I mention I was 21, but look 16! (when shaved..). I had to get removeable front sight because if I swap out the back for an adjustable, it will need a matching front sight (hight). Plus I can get accessories out the butt for this gun. And pretty much anything for the 9mm 92 will fit the 96. Same frame, almost same slide. To set the record straight, I like Glocks and HK's. There both great guns, but the Beretta fit my hands better and I liked the weight. I will get a Glock one day too..

By the way, I can get 3" groups @ 25 -30 yards. Not every time, but I'm working on it. ;)

Take it easy, thanks, and may none of us ever be forced to use our guns.

Good choice. That is one of the better 92 versions. I suggest your keep fixed sights for a carry gun. Put an Ashley Express "small dot" with trijicon insert for the front.

I use a JackAss Miami special that has been modified with a Dundee scabbard for my Bowie. This is for a BHP. About the same size gun.

Cheers,

ts

Back