I hate UPS

Yeah Looks like I'll be calling shop tomorrow it's still lost. Now UPS is giving me run-around that only the SENDER by law can continue the claim status :mad:.. Supposedly they've checked all trucks , hubs, centers, logs and poof just gone.

Just gone my ass! someone somewhere knows exactly where that box is :mad:
I have a buddy who works for FedX and they all go through security in and out. I asked him about the possibility and he said it's actually simple - the driver will drop stuff off to a cohort who's in on the heist. He said it's really stupid but some people try to get away with it. It's all tracked with a scanner though and they know what goes where and the driver is rated on efficiency of packages loaded vs delivered.

I prefer USPS over UPS. I had a UPS package that looked like someone stood on it. o_O Good packaging helps with this kind of problem though.

If you hate ups , you better drive and get things yourself. They are probably the top shipping company.

That is until Amazon does same day Delivery on Busse knives.

I usually prefer UPS but atm I'm hating them. I'f you see 2 nuked green/black g10s on ebay from Louisiana those are prob mine :mad:

Back