i have been drinking gatoraid all week.. but, i think its time 4 some Tang

I know da chizel cuts mangs,,, it's just the looks of it I can't stomach,,, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all,,, some of Jerms chizzel creations however (like this one for instance) are slowly pulling me over to the dark side,,, :rolleyes:;):thumbup:

ps: ,,,and I know Jerm can do the double chizzel really good aswell,,, got two knives to prove it !

Jeremy, I like that one.....a LOT!! Built for bad times for sure brother!!

Nice work bro!

I know da chizel cuts mangs,,, it's just the looks of it I can't stomach,,, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all,,, some of Jerms chizzel creations however (like this one for instance) are slowly pulling me over to the dark side,,, :rolleyes:;):thumbup:

ps: ,,,and I know Jerm can do the double chizzel really good aswell,,, got two knives to prove it !

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

You will get there.

Did you have your Egg-McMuffin already?

I got up late and am having Fruity Pebbles

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

You will get there.

Haha! NIIICE!!! Vader had a chisel ground lightsaber.

Like this? Something I have been playing around with. I know I am a huge dork but what can I say? I love Star Wars.
[video=youtube;L-AJ8UNzEk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-AJ8UNzEk4[/video]

My cat when I was a kid was named Chewy. Found her in a garbage can and raised her. If I did have a son there would be a fight about naming him Obi Wan. Maybe just Obi. Middle name Wan.

Back