I indirectly visited SnodyLand

Michael from NCBlades saw that I had been interested in a Snody Hybrid for a while in the goofy Snody thread and contacted me offering one the other day. I wasn't all that impressed by all the VISIT SNODYLAND stuff but I couldn't resist and took it. Or... maybe it dug into my brain subliminally and that's why I bit.:confused: :D I dunno. Anyway it's pre-owned and shows some wear on the clip but I got a price even STeven would have liked from Michael so no worries. Plus, this way I won't have to worry about putting the first scratch on it.:) Oh ya, VISIT SNODYLAND:D

Anywho here's some stolen pics of it. When I get it I'll put some pics in the Gallery.

Dsc01655.jpg

Dsc01656.jpg

Dsc01657.jpg

Dsc01658.jpg

oil

Well it looks the that thread served it's intented purpose...to troll for potential customers:D

Congrats on the Snody! It looks like it'd be a great user, and if its anything like the 425, it should be a faithful EDC.

I wouldn't feel bad about visiting SNODYLAND. It's not a bad place to hang out, you just have to be mindful of where Bev is. Oh, and Mike isn't a troll, that's just how he is. He's proud of what he's put together, and knowing how much work has gone into making his store a success I think he has every right to be proud of what he's been able to do.

OilMan said:
Michael from NCBlades saw that I had been interested in a Snody Hybrid for a while in the goofy Snody thread and contacted me offering one the other day. I wasn't all that impressed by all the VISIT SNODYLAND stuff but I couldn't resist and took it. Or... maybe it dug into my brain subliminally and that's why I bit.:confused: :D I dunno. Anyway it's pre-owned and shows some wear on the clip but I got a price even STeven would have liked from Michael so no worries. Plus, this way I won't have to worry about putting the first scratch on it.:) Oh ya, VISIT SNODYLAND:D

Anywho here's some stolen pics of it. When I get it I'll put some pics in the Gallery.

Dsc01655.jpg

Dsc01656.jpg

Dsc01657.jpg

Dsc01658.jpg

oil

Oilman Thanks For Purchasing a SnodyKnife!!!

Thats how I support my family and I Really Appreciate Your Business!!

I offer Free lifetime Re-sharpening and Re-finishing.

I also have some new heat colored pocket clips that are really cool.

If you ever want, just send it to South Texas Gear here in Corpus Christi and I will resharpen, re-finish and swap out a new heat colored clip.

If you are ever in South Texas just stop by and I will take care of it while you wait.

Thank you!!!!!

www.snodyknives.com

Please Visit SnodyLand!

Snody said:
Oilman Thanks For Purchasing a SnodyKnife!!!

Thats how I support my family and I Really Appreciate Your Business!!

I offer Free lifetime Re-sharpening and Re-finishing.

I also have some new heat colored pocket clips that are really cool.

If you ever want, just send it to South Texas Gear here in Corpus Christi and I will resharpen, re-finish and swap out a new heat colored clip.

If you are ever in South Texas just stop by and I will take care of it while you wait.

Thank you!!!!!

www.snodyknives.com

Please Visit SnodyLand!

Thanks Mike. I can't wait to get it. Like I said, I've got a BM Gravitator and it's a SOLID knife design that's comfy in hand.:thumbup: Can't wait to get a real one. I'm really digging that CF too.:thumbup:

oil

I have always had a fondness for Mike's knives. My interest in tactical knives faded a few years ago, but Mike's knives still appeal to me very much. To me this is a great looking knife.

Proud "Snodyland citizen #88 here". U lucky Dog! Great score sir, may she serve you well! And theres no place like SnodyLand!

Loandr.

That is a nice looking Snody you have there OilMan!! I really like the CF.

I am NOT a snodyland citizen YET...I plan on applying after I get my first Snody custom:D

That is a sweet knife...Mike's designs have really grown on me the last few day's...Gonna have to start thinking about which design i want

Congrats on a kewl new knife bro I am sure it will do what ya want it to!

Visit Snodyland!!!

Snody said:

I will be in Corpus Christi in about a month - hoping to visit your store.

David

Back