I know I'm out of place a little.

I know I'm in the wrong area as far as this goes, but I figured I would look amongst those who own and love their REKATs.
I am looking for a user Carnie or (preferably) a Carnie Cub to use as a field utility/work knife. If you have one that needs a home and is not too expensive, I would love to give it a place to live. (Right in my pocket)
Also, I have a Wegner Jr. used but in good shape that I would trade.
Thanks for your time.

Note to the Moderating Gods: Please don't nuke me. I'm just trying to find out why so many folks are crazy about REKAT. I've been posting at the WTB but it seems noone has or knows REKAT.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramble.
recondoc
Semper Fi!

I did some research a few weeks ago. Over an almost 3-month period, only 3 standard Carnivores were offered for sale in the individual sales forum. Then a couple were offered right after I checked things out. I've quit reading that forum -- I'm so easy! I cannot say no! -- to avoid my total lack of willpower.

If, indeed, sales are good, then few folks are willing to let their Carnis go. That's important to me. Kind of like looking for a good used Toyota in the paper.

Hi recondoc1!

I think Bugs' investigation and conclusion is right on. You sure as hell ain't gettin my carnie!:D Or my son's carnie cub!;) Ours are solid as a rock, just like my sifu's. Every so often one comes up for sale, but not too often. I lucked out on that crazy sale 1SKS had a while ago when they had carnie's on sale. I nabbed these up quick. My carnie is part of my EDC load out.

Hank

Thanks for the replies. I did succeed in getting a near new Carnie Cub for my troubles.
recondoc

Back