Mr. Dave

BANNED
10. it's my first Spyderco

9. it slides into my pocket and I hardly know it's there

8. it's a small knife with a handle that
fills my hand

7. it doesn't have G10 scales

6. it shaved all the hair off my arms

5. the company that makes it also sells a sharpener with preset angles that match the factory edge

4. it's fun to open

3. none of my buddies have a sharper knife

2. my dad's jealous

1. I like to hear my 4 year old say, "Daddy, can I put my finger in your spydie hole?"

David

You're gonna make me cry!!
frown.gif

I lost my Delica last year at the movies. I don't think I can ever gather up the nerves to buy a new one because I will never be able to treat it as good as the first. Thank goodness there are things such as the Military to keep me company.
smile.gif
I can live with that.

[This message has been edited by Spirex288 (edited 04-05-2000).]

Congrats on your first Spyderco David. Of course, now you'll be tempted to try another Spyderco design or two. Or three, or four, or... (you get the picture).

One question: Now that there's no hair on your arms, how do you test the sharpness of your blade?

------------------
Guyon
New AKTI Member

"The hardest knife ill-used doth lose his edge"
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

Welcome - I like my Delica - Standard - Rookie - because they are not a pos cheapie -they look and feel and work like a knife should !
biggrin.gif

------------------
knife Knuts are sharp people

Jonesy!

Guyon,

There are more than a few bare spots on my legs too! I better stop this before summer comes along. Let's see, what can I shave ... here, kitty kitty kitty
wink.gif

David

Yikes! Well, at least there are some breeds of cats that are hairless. You can always tell your friends that "kitty" is one of those exotic breeds.

------------------
Guyon
New AKTI Member

"The hardest knife ill-used doth lose his edge"
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

Back