I like videos... (CPK 5 Basic Field Knife)

I
You know we’re all a little nutty when a >$200 tool can classified as a “beater!” :)
I thought my new "Kephart" was supposed to be the beater. But I guess the "walnut" scales and thinner stock make it a dainty knife...only suitable for spreading jam while having tea and crumpets.

Grey Poupon, anyone?

Well I do, so get outta the way!
Ha. The motivation I was looking for. LOL

I thought my new "Kephart" was supposed to be the beater. But I guess the "walnut" scales and thinner stock make it a dainty knife...only suitable for spreading jam while having tea and crumpets.

Grey Poupon, anyone?

I see there is more soul searching going on :)

If things keep going as they have been of late, I'll be asking Nate to design a knife for right hand, three finger grip...with a left hand reverse grip.

(But I'm betting on that not being necessary.)

I was wondering about that ... I sympathize: in my 20s I decided to cut open a coconut with a large kitchen knife. What followed was a middle of the night emergency room visit, with micro-surgery to re-connect the nerves of my little finger. Took 6 months to regain feeling. Still see the 5 stitches 30 years later.

Hope it improves soon, B.

It looks fantastic! I hope it's gonna be a biiiiig batch of these !
This was an experiment for the Amazon line. we decided not to distribute on Amazon after all. Production is already done and there's no plan on going back so it's going to be a limited run

This was an experiment for the Amazon line. we decided not to distribute on Amazon after all. Production is already done and there's no plan on going back so it's going to be a limited run
Looking forward to when these come out. There is also a SDFK on the calendar, IIRC. Other than some manufacturing streamlining as mentioned in the video, how different will the SDFK look from the BasicFK and legacy HDFK?

Back