I love my Two Can!!!

I've gotta say that my Kershaw Two Can is a super neat and useful little knife. I got it when I sent my E.T. in for servicing. The folks at Kershaw included the Two Can to cover my shipping expenses. It was well worth it! I probably would have never purchased it, but now that I have one, I use it all the time.

The Two Can has got to be one of the coolest little pocket/keychain knives around. It has two 1 1/2" blades. With the first one open, it is a great little wharncliffe knife for those small cutting jobs. With the second blade open, it becomes a small pair of scissors! The carabineer clip at the end of the knife lets you clip it almost anywhere.

I have to open lots of boxes at work. I use the Two Can so I don't gunk up my E.T. with tape glue. It's also thread cutting machine! I have to trim threads all the time and the T-C always comes in handy. I also love it when I'm fishing. It stays clipped to my fishing licence holder and is right there when I need to put on a new leader or fly.

I wanted to include pics of the Two Can in action, but I forgot to bring a camera when I went fishing last-- so here is an internet photo instead.

w1001fg3.jpg

I'm going to buy a few more of these so I can give them away as presents. The Two Can is a super useful little scissors/knife!

Back