I love the Endura

ron finkbeiner jr

Gold Member
Over the years I've bought, sold and traded many knives. The one knife I always come back to is the Endura. I sold a K390 then turned right around and bought another! The K390 steel edition is pure nirvana and it's gonna be hard for Spyderco to top this one! This design is so utilitarian (for me at least) and fits my hands good. Go getcha one!

I keep on buying and collecting Delicas until I try the first Endura. It’s a wow. The size difference makes a big difference in how the knife feels in your hands.

K390 brought me back to the Endura. I hadn’t tried one in years. Now I can’t put it down.

I've carried traditionals for 65 + years. Particularly with Wharncliffe blades.
I have had a Wharncliffe Delica in my pocket for a year or so now. Very useful blade. Easy to open for old hands.
Nice clip R.F.
Traditional L.F..
I think a Delica is a basic, well made, quality knife that everyone who appreciates a good knife should try.

The Endura was one of the 1st Spydercos that I ever purchased back in the 90's and it remains one of my favorite Spydies.

I have a collection of 5 of them: 4 Gen 1 FRNs w/the plastic clip - a user PE that had a chipped tip and was resharpened by Spyderco resulting in it losing some length and 3 "like new" w/PE, PS & SE blades plus a Lone Wolf Tactical Armorer's Tool which is an "exclusive" waved version of the Endura w/a Glock pin removal tool built into it.

I carry the Armorer's Tool whenever I carry one of my 7 Glocks. ;)

Last edited:
With K390 in the lineup now, there’s a size offered for everyone. I’ve been extremely satisfied with K390 the I had to have a variety of sizes. No Endura yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long

8C3BACC5-5E3F-4DC2-AAE4-678A490EB2A7.jpeg

I'm with you, the endura is a great carry.
The Endura and delica are top carries for myself.
Comfortable and amazing fidget factor.
Great knives

I just received the K390 Endura as well, my first Endura. It's barely noticeable in the pocket for how large it is. It's a laser sharp cutter and I'm eager to put it to work. I even ordered some custom scales for it. Just need a metal backspacer and I will be content.

I'm 7ft1 with enormous hands and I carry an E4 every day. I feel it's the perfect size/shape for my needs. I've been flip-flopping about the K390 variant, but this thread might just push me into it!

Back