"I love to singa...!"

That has always been one of my favorites!

Every once in a while, I think of it and start singing that song! It is a classic. :thumbup:

Thanks for the link Coop!
I recorded the last part of that onto my pc along time ago and listen to it all the time, I love it!!! There's another one I'd like to find. I think it's called "The School of Swing" and the characters are cats. One of the lines goes. "it's as easy as fallin off a log, it's easy baby, easy, to fall in love with you."

Thanks for the link. Boy, does that take me back! We all need a dose of sublime, pointless silliness occasionally.

Yeah, baby!!

I think that cartoon was based loosely on real life jazz singer Al Jolson's life

I love this cartoon, I used to watch old cartoons like this when cartoon network played the good cartoons in the early morning.

Great i really like these pre PC cartoons.:cool:

thanks for the link.:thumbup:

I just checked, and you can buy that song from iTunes. In fact, I just did. My wife's gonna hate it.:D

Great i really like these pre PC cartoons.:cool:
Exactly. The Judge rabbit is hitting the contestants on the head with a hammer, and a little boy gets kicked out of the house by a swearing father. :eek: My wife was aghast.... :jerkit: ;) :grumpy:

Thanks samhell for the three stooges song. It replaced this one for a few hours..... :thumbup:

Coop

Thanx Coop.
It has now made the rounds at my job and we are all singing it :D

Back