I may be insane and need to stop

Westflorida

BANNED
I have decided to not buy anymore knives for a long time. This is not because I do not love knives, I have for most of my life. I just seem to keep buying and selling perfectly good knives. I think it may be from the thrill of just purchasing the knife, which wears off later on when I get tired of the knife. So there it is, no more knives for me. :grumpy:

Ah come on, just one more. Have another one for old times sake. One more won't hurt ya. You know you want to. Just a little one.

If you were really serious about quitting, you'd send me all your knives. Really, it's the only way.... ;)

Roger

I agree with Roger, but, If his cabinet gets to full, just send the rest this way.

Yes you are insane and yes you need to stop. Call me about my special 12 step program. For only 199.99 a week (minium 5 year contract) I can take care of your addiction to knives ;)

Westflorida said:
All of the offers seem so good I cannot choose. ;)

It may not be the buying that is the problem. It could be the selling of the knife that seems to make it a 'futile act', if you follow?!??

My take on it is that you are doing the right thing exactly... at least for now... Take some time away. If you really miss it in a few weeks from now, then pick it back up. :) ... You know, there are WORSE things you could be doing... :rolleyes:

God Bless and All The Best,

Anthony

No, no, no. Stop it. You're now right at the point where you know exactly what you like. Immediately place all dealers' websites on your "Favorites" and take a quick daily look. You can thank me later.

It used to bother me to sell a knife to buy another, but I truly can appreciate a knife for a while and then when the time is right allow another person that opportunity. Of course there are some knives that are in what I consider my "permanent" collection .

Back