I need custom frame lock done for my cqc16 emerson

Im new to this site. I recently bought a cqc 16 bushman and i need an estimate on time and price on a titanium frame lock job. Please let me know how to contact you for the info
Thanks a ton!

Im new to this site. I recently bought a cqc 16 bushman and i need an estimate on time and price on a titanium frame lock job. Please let me know how to contact you for the info
Thanks a ton!

I no longer do that line of work. Haven't done any since late 09 and could not fit them in now if I wanted to. Thanks for asking tho. All I do now are my clips and prybars. You can find info on them on the sticky posts top the page always on page one there for easy reference. Otherwise I'll pass. Thanks again

STR

I understand. Thank you for the quick response. I would like to get one of the low riding pocket clips for my emerson. Do you by chance do any of the custom emblems, like the skull or the etched skull for extra? if not i still would like to get one, just curious

That's an interesting question. My wife was just saying she wanted me to obtain some of the titanium anodizing tape just for such playing around but the stuff is expensive and I have not had time to really spend any real time on the net to do much more than check emails. Between entertaining visitors and family here lately combined with the clip and pry orders I've been fairly swamped actually.

The process I prefer is described best probably here at my blog. http://www.strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2009/10/low-rider-pocket-clips-for-folding.html

I do offer clips for the Emerson because it actually uses the same hole pattern as the clips on the Benchmade Griptilian. Thanks

STR

Back