I need friends

I'd ask you to be my friend, but am affraid that if anyone caught us hiding under the same blanket wearing matching tinfoil hats, talk would start. :eek: :D

If you find yourself lost in my neck of the woods, look me up. I have a cup of coffee, or a cold beer, or just some good chat to share.

Matt

I roll with some scary, folksy hombres if you dare, ok :D Consider yourself befriended.

I roll with some scary, folksy hombres if you dare, ok :D Consider yourself befriended.

I think Kerry would be a good friend.:)

But take his warning seriously. Some of his other friends are indeed a tough lot. There has been talk of "tactical peanuts," for example.:eek:

I have a potentially amusing LaBella story.

When LaBella started his long lasted "Be all end all thread, I was one of the first to chance upon it. Correctly surmising the jocularity of its intent, I immediately jumped in and added my two cents to the rapidly growing pile. (I know, it may be shocking to read that I, zenheretic, enjoy a bit of rapscalionism now and again)

Well apparently one of LaBella's friends didn't catch that it was a spoof thread, and sent me a terse IM asking why I was "messing" with LaBella. Now this happened on a night of frequent posting all over Bladeforums. I didn't know LaBella, never saw him before, and wasn't messing with him at all, just participating, but forgot all about that first post in his thread as I had chanced upon it in passing through General.

So to this forum friend of LaBella, don't remember who, I IM'd a reply of, "Who is LaBella?"
:D

This apparently took this LaBella friend by surprise or something as he never replied.

I still don't know who LaBella is, but I understand he might have a tattoo or two, is short, and definately has a sense of humor, so I'd be happy to have him on my friend's page, and I don't require a happy ending. Unless, he sends me a quality call girl.

I apologize for this LaBella fella, and all of his shenanigans..He *IS* legend, at least in his own mind :D

I think he is a toss bag and would suit all of humanity better by attempting to sweep the sunshine off of the sidewalk.

Respectfully,

Ron

I think I know of this fellow called LaBella.
Saw him once fighting with an umbrella.
The umbrella won. ;)

Silly Ron! Tricks are for kids... and yes this is the same Matt from your little forum :jerkit:

Still on the prowl for more amigos (cyber buddies)

Ron LaBella

I suggest you look in a different place or change your brand of beer. :D

beer5.jpg

Back