I need to see some Bokers

:D

6AsKKzn.jpg

Looks kinda familiar. :)

Ordered these two Monday. Should be here Thurs or Fri...anyone else own these? View attachment 1470104View attachment 1470105

I have the Boxer in Desert Ironwood (pics earlier in the thread). I like mine, although a bit big for a pocket EDC (for me). Fit and finish is nice, coloration of the wood is really nice, nice clean lines. The lock is a bit stiff when pressing to close, but that should remedy itself with use over time.

I did a thing... I just can't resist the smaller Solingen made Boker Barlows! They're such a sweet knife! I picked up four more since the last time I posted, and have five more on the way. That'll put the total at 14 of the smaller barlows, lol.

vJ195u0.jpg

Top to bottom, left to right: Desert Ironwood/440c, Natural Canvas Micarta/O1, Plum/C75, Whisky Barrel Oak/C75, Bog Oak/C75, Curly Birch/440C, Green Canvas Micarta/440C, Grenadil (African Blackwood)/440C, Castle Burg Oak/O1.
tOYC7AN.jpg

I also picked up this really nice Solingen made 1983 Boker barlow "Farmboy" with rosewood covers from a fellow forum member. :D
Fxzj7LG.jpg

Oh yea! I've been meaning to give the Argentinian made Boker Arbolito's a try and a chance to do so at a very low price came around so I jumped on it. Garbage steel on this particular model, but that's ok. The point was to see if the fit and finish and overall quality of the knife was there. It most definitely is! I'll probably be giving one of the higher end Arbolito offerings a go here soon. :)
qbganaU.jpg

SfdguhO.jpg

More things...

WNxL14M.jpg

The brown washboard bone, smooth white bone, olive, and stag just came in. I also just received a two bladed version of the brown washboard, but it didn't make it in in time for the picture. I've been really busy with the holidays, so just a quick pic from my workbench with some dying light. Unfortunately, the stag and olive won't be hanging around, but I'll get a better picture of the others (as well as the two bladed version) real soon.

More things...

WNxL14M.jpg

The brown washboard bone, smooth white bone, olive, and stag just came in. I also just received a two bladed version of the brown washboard, but it didn't make it in in time for the picture. I've been really busy with the holidays, so just a quick pic from my workbench with some dying light. Unfortunately, the stag and olive won't be hanging around, but I'll get a better picture of the others (as well as the two bladed version) real soon.

That's a nice set. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back