I think I'm partially back:

For those who give a hoot an holler. It has finally got warm enough for me to get in my back room to the computer most days. The cancers dragged my body down bad enough that I feel a bit of a chill at 65 degrees and below.

I won't have another definite progress report untill about next Friday. I want all you Marines out there to know that Pappy has not hung himself out to dry yet. My wife and I have started working on the leg muscles getting ready to get back on the feet so I can at least move about on the crutches once in a while instead of this dayumed wheel chair. The improvement is slow and go because of the amount of cancers that had to be fought and still fighting. At least I'm back to where I can support my body weight with my legs now. I'll tell you right now. this woman that I'm married to has more patience than any half dozen people I think I have met but to me the progress is just too slow.

I'll be going through the scanner again Wednesday. I'll be able to give more accurate information later.
;)

Good to hear from you and thanks for the update. Hope things keep moving in a positive direction for you and your wife. If you are anything like my father in law (3/3) it will take a lot more to keep you down. :)

Best Wishes
Steve

Hey, Pappy, I'm more than partially glad to have you partially back :D Glad to hear you are fighting and from the sound of it, winning. Hang in there!
--Josh

Pappy?

I DARE you to make a smiley face out of aluminum foil and tape it to your chest before you go in for the scan !!! :D

hang in, Pal.

Kis
We have so much.

Glad to hear you're doing better, Pappy. Its good to see you posting again:)

~Jake

Hang in there. Spring is here, so hopefully the cold won't be bothering you as much. :)

It's good to hear from you. Sounds like you have got a handle on it. We'll keep both of you in our prayers.

I guess that Chesty is looking out for you. Glad to hear that you're doing better!

Kismet said:
I DARE you to make a smiley face out of aluminum foil and tape it to your chest before you go in for the scan !!! :D
[/I]
I gotta remember that one.

Great to see this post. Give it hell, Pappy. We might lose the battle but, by God, we can win the war.

Great blessings from Titanic II.

You may not have checked in regular, Pappy, but that don't mean you weren't thought of and on our minds.

Now where did my mind go, it was right here a second ago!!!

Hi Pappy, nice to hear from you. Sounds like you are on the mend. Keep it up. We are all pulling for you.

Heber

Good news.

And hope the scanner shows just what you're really made of, not any of that other "stuff" (or at least, a lot less!).

Back