Important Info! I think I've fixed prorating memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
With the new software, the payment system add-on apparently has the ability to "cancel" existing memberships when you purchase a different one and pro-rates the time automatically.

I don't have a separate paypal account to do a test with this, but if one lucky someone is thinking about upgrading from one membership level to another (or downgrading), please let me know and I'll extend your end date for being a helping helper.

You already did it, so the automatic prorating doesn't work.

With the new software, the payment system add-on apparently has the ability to "cancel" existing memberships when you purchase a different one and pro-rates the time automatically.

I don't have a separate paypal account to do a test with this, but if one lucky someone is thinking about upgrading from one membership level to another (or downgrading), please let me know and I'll extend your end date for being a helping helper.

If you like I'll try going down, then come back up.

Whatever way you want to go. You should be able to downgrade to gold and have your existing plat prorated

Whatever way you want to go. You should be able to downgrade to gold and have your existing plat prorated

I looked and it's not showing me any other option except a single year of Plat. No downgrades, no multi-year.

I looked and it's not showing me any other option except a single year of Plat. No downgrades, no multi-year.

I am getting the same, only option for me is the same exact subscription I already have, nothing more.

Ok, I'll have to set up a test profile and dig deeper myself

I'm game. I want to upgrade to Plat and when I go to the membership page Gold is the only option.

Last edited:
I want to upgrade to Platinum also.... But I don't see that option being available...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back