I want one of the Ti Gold knives, Tell me about yours!

Daniel Dorn

Gold Member
Any stories about what people have said when they see it? I plan to carry mine and wonder what kind of responses I'll get. What were your first impressions? What do you think of it now? I'm seriously thinking about getting one, but a MicroTech Out-The-Front auto sounds cool, too. Why should I get one of the Ti Gold knives?

Thanks for all responses,
Daniel D.

Daniel, It is a great small knife. Very classy and very well made. As I mentioned in earlier posts, it is much better quality than the MT Mini Socom. I would only carry the Gold for Sunday or dress type of occasions. That is because it is too nice to beat up. Get an MT for that. To buy one or not depends on what type of knife you are looking for. I bought the gold for my collection, not as a daily carry. If you want a very well made classy knife to admire, get the gold. You said you were also looking at the MT OTF's. They are great knives to play with. Very well made and super cool. Also, not something to dig in the dirt with. So, to put it plainly, if you want something classy, get the gold. If you want a daily user, get an MT Socom. If you want a great cool gadget, get a Halo III. Or wait until later this year and get a D/A OTF for a little more. Hope I didn't make you more :confused:

Back