• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

I want to make a lord of the rinks sord

Mark Williams said:
I've heard that crowbars make good swords. I've made a bunch of stuff though. My sword will cut a car bumper off. Cause its 420j high carbon steel. That's good stuff .

:rolleyes:
Well, I made one. It's O1, the actual King of Steel, and it'll cut off not just the bumper, but slice cleanly through the whole fender, headlight assembly, grill, radiator, bumper, suspension and chassis in one fell swoop. And no, I will not divulge my hard-won secret methods! Or technique!

I will however offer spelling, grammar and punctuation lessons to anyone interested. :D Our schools sure are not doing the job anymore. :rolleyes: Too busy indoctrinating students to become good citizens for their benevolent government.

Back