I want to many toys!!!!!!

I have a real dilemma. There are too many new things in this world that I want to own. I want a Tom Mayo TNT to replace my Large Sebenza as EDC, a Benelli Nova pump shotgun to replace my Remington 870, and of course my first Busse knife. Problem is, I don't know what to get first....:rolleyes: Has this ever happened to any of you?

Hey look at it this way. Al least you have good taste. Funny I'm picking up a used Remington Pump from a friend. The Benelli sounds sweet. Still waiting for 4 Busse's as I tell time on my new Omega Seamaster. Think I'll go look at my new AR and GB. Woops sounds like I have the same problem. Let VISA worry about it. Oh no. You actually have to pay for these things. :D :D EC

For me....

A Mayo TNT to replace my Small Seb Classic,
Or my first Busse (a Steelheart), but my Rem. 870 Marine Mag. is here to stay.

Remember....fulfillment destroys the dream.
...oh but what destruction.:D :D

Cheers,
Gord

Simple enough solution:
1) You have an EDC already
2) You have a shotgun already
3) What you don't already have, apparently, is a Busse.

Buy the Busse. :)

EDITED FOR STUPIDITY BY MYSELF>>>>

MY BAD... I did not realize this was the Busse forum when I did a search for TNT's, and my post was inapropriate.

Since I'm here now, though... I wannna Busse!

-Dave

By the way, Ed Curry...

You have GREAT taste in knives, I have GB, I'm gonna have to wait for an AR. You lucky Bastid you....

-Dave

Turbo, what model Busse are you thinking about first?

The Nova is nice, but for parts availability and interchangability, I'd stick with the Remington, IMHO.

Leemah1, that "fullfillment destroys the dream" is so stinkin true.

As one gets more toys, the rush from the search quest lessens.

Yeah, it's cool to have the stuff, but the buzz be gone...

Mike

Hi guys... I must offer my apologies here... last night I posted here about buying other knives... I did a search on Mayo TNT's and ended up here, and didn't even realize this was the Busse Forum. Sorry. I meant no disrespect to the forum, the knives or the makers. A Busse is definitely on the top of my "Wish I had the Money to Get One List".

Once again.... I feel like an ass for posting what I did here... I promise it was not intentional...

Thanks guys..

-Dave

Dave,

No need to apologize. We understand the need for good steel and lots of it. Mayo makes great knives and so do many others. Welcome to the Busse forum and we hope you hang around to join in on some of the discussions.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jerry Busse

Jerry.... Thank you very much! I have concentrated on other knives for my collection, and have seen a few Busse's up for trade/sale in the past. They look AWESOME! I have never held one in my hands... but that can be remedied....

I have been really into folders, and have traded my fixed blades for them.... Now I'm starting to think I should have saved one or two... Since erring and making an ASS of myself here, I have been doing some looking at the models available in the Busse line. BEAUTIFUL! Maybe it was a good thing that I accidentally posted here... (It's gonna cost me some $$$$ I'm sure).

Which knife would you recommend for Camping/fishing/upland bird hunting?

Thanks a bunch

-Dave

I was looking at something with a 6 inch blade that I can bring on mountain biking trips, or hikes and throw into my backpack. Probably a Satin Jack.

BTW, thanx thatmguy for input about the Nova, but it is the only shotgun that I have ever held that fits me like a glove. It really is a joy to hold.

Dave,

It is a difficult call. We have several models that are ideal for camping. So much depends on how you use a blade. The Battle Mistress, Steel Heart, and Natural Outlaw are great choppers. The Satin Jack really does a great job for everyday chores around the camp fire.

As for an upland game bird knife. . . you should really check out our new . . . .wait a minute! Who sent you????? ;)

Rumor is that there are some new models coming up that might prove to be ideal for such an application. I would tell you more, but no one around here let's me know anything.

Thanks,

Jerry

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
As for an upland game bird knife. . . you should really check out our new . . . .wait a minute! Who sent you????? ;)

Rumor is that there are some new models coming up that might prove to be ideal for such an application.

Well, isn't this an interesting piece of information..:cool:

Come on Jerry spill it, we promise not to tell :D:D

BTW I almost forgot Dave(Iverson) welcome to the Busse Forum, glad you stopped by (even if by accident ;))

It sounds like you got some info out of Jerry we've all been after for a while, good work :D:D

Glad to see you stumbled in here Dave;)
Welcome to the Busse forum.

If you're looking for a great medium sized chopper and splitting tool my vote goes to the Steel Heart E.

As far as bird and fish I usually use a SAK, but since you helped squeeze that little tidbit out of Jerry it looks like I may need to retire my old ways soon:cool:

Dave,
Welcome to the forum. Hey, since your getting info out
of Jerry, find out something about the folder.;)

Well, I just bought one of my new toys. A brand spanking new Medium Kit Carson Model 4. Even though I dreamt about the Satin Jack last night, I can get one of those anytime I want. A custom Model 4 takes 2 years to make!!!!!:eek:

Back