I wish Spyderco would come out with a PM2 Lightweight

I've heard rumors for a little while about a PM 2 Lightweight. I think it would be a great knife and I would be at the head of the line to buy one.
Come on Sal ,,make it so!!

They've been "in the works" for years. I'm beginning to suspect that there's some issue that can't be overcome (without keeping the spirit of the pm2) or we'd have one.

Not sure, though, just speculation. (I can't figure out why they haven't offered a titanium version yet, either)

If they can make a lw para3 I don't know why they wouldn't be able to make a pm2. I'm a big fan of Spyderco's lightweight models so I'd always advocate for more of them, but I don't care for the pm2 design.

If they can make a lw para3 I don't know why they wouldn't be able to make a pm2. I'm a big fan of Spyderco's lightweight models so I'd always advocate for more of them, but I don't care for the pm2 design.
The lightweight Para 3 is my main edc. I love that knife.

PM2 LW Salt, to be specific. The FRNs from Golden are my favorite water knives and that would be the ultimate for me. My OG Manix 2 LW in BD-1 doesn't have a spec of corrosion on it and I've basically treated it like a freshwater Salt. I'm very impressed with that milieu of knives from Spyderco. I'd say they don't even have any competition in it.

Back