Ich leibe Pohl Force!

Hey am I really going to be the first one to post on this forum? I've only got one Pohl Force,the Alpha 3 black blade tanto. I think it's a super solid, exceedingly badass looking folder. I liked the look of it so much I did what I never do, and actually bought it on line and had it shipped to Canada where I live, which cost me a bundle. If my local knife store, where I shop almost exclusively, carried Pohl Force, I'd have a lot more models. In fact I don't think there are any Canadian sellers.
One quibble; I find the thumbstud very had to use. Maybe it's because my hands are medium sized at best.[ I take a size 9 glove.]
I guess Pohl Force doesn't offer discounts to individuals of German heritage who live in other countries. It's not my fault I live in Canada, my parents moved here when I was only three!

Hey am I really going to be the first one to post on this forum? I've only got one Pohl Force,the Alpha 3 black blade tanto. I think it's a super solid, exceedingly badass looking folder. I liked the look of it so much I did what I never do, and actually bought it on line and had it shipped to Canada where I live, which cost me a bundle. If my local knife store, where I shop almost exclusively, carried Pohl Force, I'd have a lot more models. In fact I don't think there are any Canadian sellers.
One quibble; I find the thumbstud very had to use. Maybe it's because my hands are medium sized at best.[ I take a size 9 glove.]
I guess Pohl Force doesn't offer discounts to individuals of German heritage who live in other countries. It's not my fault I live in Canada, my parents moved here when I was only three!

Hi Larry, yes you are in fact our first posting on the forum and I appreciate you coming to see us! I am happy to hear you have had some good use out of your Alpha 3. The knife definitely is badass for sure, but also does the business!. You are quite right - at this moment in time there are no dealers in Canada. We are (Pohl Force USA) exclusive distributors for both the USA and Canada, and it is our intention to cross borders into Canada once the mountain of administration/documentation can be figured out. That said, currently for Canadian customers I contribute to the shipping charge, as I offer free shipping to USA customers, which makes things a little more attractive. So no more ordering from Germany is needed with lengthy delivery times!

Pohl Force USA does offer discounts to military and law enforcement but I have never considered a discount to individuals of German heritage - but that is certainly a thought!

Great to hear from you and come back from time to time to see what is going on. The forum is now officially active and I will be posting things of interest over the coming weeks :)

Man, I don't currently own one, but it's hard not to love this:

PL2040a.jpg

PL2040e.jpg

PL2042a.jpg

I have to agree - this is a great knife. The November One Survival. It somehow has the perfect size, excellent ergonomics, the Niolox steel offers good edge retention . Is also available with a kydex sheath. This is one of our most popular fixed blades.:thumbup: not to be under estimated, this is one tough little knife!

Last edited:
Back