I'd like to see a picture archive of all old models.

I'd buy a poster Sal, only if you agree to sign it
wink.gif

michael

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

Rest In Peace number 3 Dale Earnhardt
You will be greatly missed!

Sal,
A full color poster of all the discontinued Spyderco line"BRING-IT-ON".
I really enjoy the Spyderco story,but it's pictures are all black and white.I like the idea,Count me in.

Ever since I started collecting Spydies I have been wanting to put together a price guide for discontinued Spydies. I know alot about what older Spydies have brought in the past from looking on Ebay and from buying and selling here on BF. I know this poster would be a great help to collectors. You could even number them and I am serious about Sal signing them. I think that would be cool
biggrin.gif

michael

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

Rest In Peace number 3 Dale Earnhardt
You will be greatly missed!

count me for one poster
smile.gif

------------------
Germán Merino
tring to collect all the spyderco knives available

We will need a few of those posters Downunder as well.
I would be willing to put up pictures of old discontinued models in a section on my website.However as I don't own some of the models I'd need others to supply them.This would be done for free of course.
Just an offer to ponder.

------------------
Ricki
info@outdooredge.com.au
outdooredge.com.au

If its signed then count me in! But what is the definition of expensive?

W.A.

------------------
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/
Certified steel snob!
Founding president and member number 1! Wana join?

im all over the poster.

------------------
God made man short and tall.
Samuel Colt made them equal.

I'm in for a poster for sure! By the way, someone mentioned Spyderco Decals. Where can I get some? My '96 Impala SS is BEGGING for a Spyderco Decal in the back window!!

Posters, screensavers, wallpapers... Mmmm, kinda hard to resist for any Spydernut
tongue.gif
Think the cost can be shared with a corporate sponsor.. .
wink.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

ags,
Email me. I have one that Spyderco gave me that I'll pass on to you. My wife won't let me put it on the car.
smile.gif

blades67_@yahoo.com

Blades

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 03-23-2001).]

Speaking of Mr. Mattis' knife pics, when I heard that he passed away I made an entire copy of his website on my hard drive. I would zip it up and send it to you guys, but it's 100 megs. (his entire site) I could also try to zip up just the spyderco stuff and see how big it is. If someone has an FTP server I'd be happy to just upload it..

--Matt

I would be willing to put up pictures of old discontinued models in a section on my website.However as I don't own some of the models I'd need others to supply them.This would be done for free of course.
Just an offer to ponder.
This of course would need Sals approval pending a poster being made.
Is this something others would want?

Is a release date available??

------------------
Germán Merino
tring to collect all the spyderco knives available

Back