Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it and will not purchase knives with it

• I dislike it to the point I will not consider future CRK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need a "don't really care" option up there as well. That's an awful lot of ways to say it's not liked, and not much to say that it is, or that it isn't even a concern.

Just wondering how got to that conclusion, did you ask everyone that voted??

It could be inferred with the lack of CRK inventory that it really hasn't impacted them in the least. Most people vote with their wallets, so..It must not have been a big deal.

Have just purchased one of the nyala,s. what I didn't realise is that it came with the IDAHO MADE engraving on it. This is worse than spraying graffiti on the white house. I can't believe that cr would deface his own knives with such rubbish. Can you imagine ford motors stamping their hoods with made in England.

I have spoken to Chris about this issue and found that he is so far up his own @rse that he will not even discuss it. He is determined to stick with his decision. I have chopped the knife up and thrown it in the trash where it belongs, I have never been so ashamed to own a knife as with this....

You can call me what you like, I can put a copy of the receipt up if you wish, and whilst I realise that was my first post it is my honest and upmost opinion of the product... Take from that what you will, I am from the uk and purchased the knife from the uk distributor. If I can't voice my opinion about this knife on here then where do I do it without becoming a (troll) as you put it.

Thank you.

You can call me what you like, I can put a copy of the receipt up if you wish, and whilst I realise that was my first post it is my honest and upmost opinion of the product... Take from that what you will, I am from the uk and purchased the knife from the uk distributor. If I can't voice my opinion about this knife on here then where do I do it without becoming a (troll) as you put it.

Thank you.

Welcome to the BFC leadblaster. You can post your opinions as long as you don't violate rules. I would think a man who is discerning enough to purchase a Sebenza would know about the inscription.

You revived a year old thread to blast away about something that was settled a long time ago. You'll have to do your homework before your next purchase. That beats chopping up $300+ knives. :D

Pick up a pre-inscription Chris Reeve folder if you feel that strongly about it. We don't want to r-live (some of our) childish temper tantrums. The man made up his mind and that's that.

Ah right ok, although my knife is, was, a nyala.... Fixed blade. When I asked the shop in the uk to send me pictures of it they sent the none engraved side which is why I went for the deal, however as you can imagine it was quite annoying to find engraving on it that I didn't know about. I would live to know what other people think about having the engraving on the nyala as arose to the sebanza...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back