Ideas for engraving

Yo Mama

Gold Member
Hello,

I'm sending 2 blades back to Benchmade for a clicking noise in the axis bar as I spoke with customer service they instructed it was not normal. It's not a clicking sound from the tang, it's when the blade is closed and I put pressure horizontally on the bar it clicks back and forth. :(

Good way of looking at it though is while they are there, I want one of them to be engraved. :)

I'm racking my mind here on what to go with. I'm Jewish, so I'm thinking Hebrew in the form of a prayer, or saying. I don't have many hobbies, so I just can imaging other options.....which is why I ask you all for some cool ideas!?!?

Wow, I don't know if you were trying to offend, but the Jews didn't kill Jesus the Romans did. Thanks for the thought though :thumbdn:

You guys are good, but I already engraved the 15020:

DSCN4740.jpg

I'm thinking about the Priestly blessing or also called 3 fold benediction in Hebrew, but wondering if I could fit it all on the side of the 300sn?

Thanks for bringing this thread back on track. The stupidity has been dealt with.

Better chance of fitting the Shema, especially abbreviating (adonai).
I've got a Terzuola slipjoint from the Spyderco guys with my menora avatar reproduced on it. :)

Better chance of fitting the Shema, especially abbreviating (adonai).QUOTE]

Now that's a great idea!

Do you have any pics of the Terzuola? I'd love to see it.

Ok, BM says that the Priestly Blessing will fit, so I'm going with that. Pics when it returns, I'll miss it till then.

Got it back, a few notes. I love the engraving, but Benchmade, if you're listening, I took the thumb stud out for a reason. I hate thumb studs. I sent this to you with the hope you would not add a thumb stud again, but you did. And then you lock tighted the heck out of it. It took me 20 minutes to break the seal.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy:

P1080639_zps4b846d5d.jpg

Thanks! I'm really pleased with it, BM can do amazing engraving, I start looking for reasons to send back perfectly good blades just for the engraving

Back