Identify these knives win a prize

Identify these 6 knives from left to right and 1st person to identify all 6 correctly will get a $10 Starbucks card. (Give it to the wife if you win if you don't like Starbucks). Can't just say maker of knife. Need name and #/model of knife.
DSCN0016_zps05eb4c7e.jpg

I know all of those off the top of my head, but I'm not a big Starbucks guy, so I'll leave the prize for someone else to claim. Welcome to BF, man!! Good looking collection there!

Benchmade Barrage, Benchmade auto triage, ZT 0350, Lionsteel sr2, Benchmade Rift, Benchmade volli

All off the top of the dome!

We have a winner! I figured they wouldn't be too tough. Knives in nature please p.m. me your address and I'll send you your card. Here's another picture of them all folded.
DSCN0018_zps61981f03.jpg

Benchmade Barrage, Benchmade auto triage, ZT 0350, Lionsteel sr2, Benchmade Rift, Benchmade volli

All off the top of the dome!

Have a wife? If so I bet she loves your hobbies about as much as mine does. (Silly heifer plays Sims on her phone and then judges me?)

Have a wife? If so I bet she loves your hobbies about as much as mine does. (Silly heifer plays Sims on her phone and then judges me?)

What exactly would make you share this information with us? Frankly, I can understand why your wife doesn't care for your hobby since you refer to here as a cow. Poor form.

Hey Dugedug I'm in AZ as well. Nice you joined the forum! Take care.

Back