If any of you guys are interested....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistwalker

Gold Member
I have a situation on my hands, I have some unexpected expenses to somehow cope with so I have had to sell a few knives.

Right now I have an unused Magua up for sale. I like the model ok, but really it is too thin for me, so I will pick up another Yuma later on.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1357169-Price-Dropped-T-M-Hunt-Magua

I have already dropped the price more than I had hoped for an unused Magua, to $40 less than I paid for it. But I know what time of year it is, and we all have to do what we must to keep on keeping on. I have to change out a hub assembly on my truck in order to keep on keeping on... So, if I am going to give a good deal on one of Todd's knives to anyone, I would like for them to already be a fan of Todd's work.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your situation Mist. Congratulations abrasion, that's a damned good deal!

Mistwalker, send me your pay pal address. I will send you the difference on what you paid and what you got for the knife. I can't make enough of the Maguas to keep up with the demand I have, so I dont know what the deal was with this one...... but, in your situation, I refuse to see you take a loss on it.

Thanks guys, and Todd thanks for the offer. But it really isn't necessary. It's normal when this happens this time of year. Also, most of us knife nuts know we have to spend some money for the chance to actually feel, play with, and study any new knife to see how we actually feel about it overall. I already know I love the Yuma, and I know I love your Bowie knives. But I have already been carrying an even smaller edc for so long that I am used to it so the Magua really doesn't hold a place for me. So I paid the price of learning that and passed the knife on to a friend. I was pretty sure how that would go down, and since Abrasion and I have been friends since 2011 I am glad he got it at the price he did, I know what this time of year does for my knife purchases. We all go through this. It's been a while, but I have actually been the one on the receiving end of the good deals this time of year myself. It comes with the territory of being overly fond of cutlery. What I learned with the Magua is that I will need two Yumas, one drop and one clipped, and a small Bowie, because that is where my T.M. Hunt money will be best spent. Knowledge doesn't come free, and I understand that. So you don't worry about covering my losses, you'll just have to put up with my orders anyway lol. But nothing you haven't already made and offered so should be all good :) My god I hope all that makes sense, I just woke up after 5 hours of sleep lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back