If anyone is interested....my Christmas presents to myself

I picked up the Warren Thomas T-Rex when I checked with DDR and my Scorpion wouldn't be ready for a few months. I couldn't go without a Christmas present! Timing for the new BM 806 Axis lock was perect. two knives for Christmas! Now I have to work on getting the money for my DDR Scorpion.

HUGE!!!

You didn't settle for a "small" Christmas present.
I settled (my wallet did the job) for MT Kestrel - somewhat smaller hawkbill.

Dirk, nice looking blades there. I just got my Christmas present to myself yesterday. I haven't even told my wife yet, but this baby will be under the tree Christmas morning and I am going to act surprised and act like Santa brought it. :D

Attachments

• p9s.jpg
    p9s.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 319
By the way, thats a Heckler & Koch P9S Target pistol. It came with 2 barrels and a barrel weight. It is the 9mm model. I ran across it by luck and got a pretty good deal on it. Here is what I want next year for Christmas:

Attachments

• hummer hr2.jpg
    hummer hr2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 306
Nosamk - T-Rex is a serious knife. It is big! I knew when I got it, it was all Ti, but I was still amazed at how light it is for it's size. I've been wanting one of these since I saw pictures on a Japanese site.

Tommi - Kestrel is a cool knife. I've been thinking about getting one. Anytime I would actually try to find one, I could never find the style I wanted - manual, plain edge, no coating. Kestrel might be a Valentine's gift to myself!

Mike - I have been wanting a P-9 or a Steyr GB for a long time. I can never find either when I have the money. Now you can play a bad guy in a movie (ever notice how the bad guys always seem to carry a P-9? or a Desert Eagle?) Now onto your desired mode of transportation, is it still modular like the military version or is this the pure street design? If it's still modular, will you be getting the gun mount?:D

By the way, how will you fit it under the tree?

Dirk-I beg your pardon! Vasquez carried an Ivory handled P-9 in "Aliens". That T-Rex looks awesome. Someday.....someday
Mike-Congrats on the new "adoption". A P9S Target complete set is pretty rare. Now you need the P-9 .45 :D
Btw I just got my first of 2 xmas presents to myself. First is a custom Ranger Hawk from H&B Forge. The other will be a HMF Kris Bali-song with stag inserts. Are we bad for buying ourselves xmas presents, or are we just taking the pressure off of our loved ones?;)

@Dirk:
when you become old and wise enough,
you will recognize that the best presents
you always make (made?) to yourself ;)

You made a good choice :D

@NCBlades:
as long as you are not trying to surprise with life ammo :eek:
(please be carefull with the safety/decocker-device-operation when unloading)

:cool:

A couple of beauties Dirk! That should seal the deal for a nice Christmas.., and hope you have a great one!

Thanks for the picture...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what the [NEED]"

Ferret - Not quite recovered, I am getting there. I did require some help from Santa on this one.

Bigbore.45 - I have no doubt about getting older, it's the wisdom thing where I will run into trouble.

The T-Rex is a cool knife. For a long time, I thought it was only available in Japan! When I first saw the T-Rex on a Japanese site, I tried to buy it, but they wouldn't ship to the US. :(

Hoplophile, yes you are bad for buying presents for youself, bad, bad, bad. Everyone knows "it's better to give than reveive." So you guys box up those toys and send them to me and we'll overlook it this time. :p
Ferret, "Get up! You ain't hurt!" :D

Everybody have a safe and Happy Holiday as we look forward to the coming year. Pray for peace and the young men and women on foreign shores this holiday season. Good cheer all thru the year. LarryD

Back