If there were ever a "custom" ZT...

BBKoenigsegg

Gold Member
...this would have to be one of them. I will be updating as I get closer to completing the project. Had this running over on the green forum for a while, and I wanted to cut in some of my BF peeps as well. Check it out!

FINAL UPDATE (11/8/15)

Well, here she is, all finished. I've had this beauty for a while, but I didn't have the opportunity to post the final update until now. She'll be with me during any shows I go to. The Blackwood carbon fiber wraps it up nicely!

UPDATE (10/22/15)

Here she is, finally assembled. The craziest part is it still isn't finished yet. The cerakote is done, but I still have a clip in the mail for it, and a scale is going to be made after the material arrives in the mail. This thing is going to be epic!

UPDATE (10/13/15)

Here are some project update pics I received today . He's going to redo the lockside one more time with a bit more black so the pattern is more visible. Cannot wait until she's assembled again!

Photo cred on the update pics to Josh over at Razor Edge Knives. He's the talented guy who's doing the work for me!

ORIGINAL POST (9/29/15)

So I have this beauty coming in the mail. An extremely modified ZT 0560, from the custom grind to the scale to the shortened handle and repositioned clip. I saw this baby and I fell in love... plus, I figured I had to try it out for the price, because the guy charged only a bit more than what a regular 0560 would cost, and all this work would cost me a fortune to get done.

Last edited:
I want that scale.... it has an oni on it!!!

Razor Edge Knives is top notch. Awesome knife, though the handle mod is not my style.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it completed!

That is really nice.

That is the most unique mod I've ever seen on a ZT....sweet!!

Oh my god that's badass

that is awesome.

That is one sexy piece of sexy!

Thanks everyone! I hope to bring it to meetups and shows in the future, so maybe you can see it in person!

I want that scale.... it has an oni on it!!!

The scale was hand carved and painted by the previous owner. I'm debating on RIT dyeing it black and redoing the painting, but I think I might just leave it to preserve his original touch.

Razor Edge Knives is top notch. Awesome knife, though the handle mod is not my style.

The scale had to be shortened to match the shorter length of the blade, but I agree, I probably would've taken a slightly different approach. I dig it overall though, especially with the digicam job. :)

Last edited:
Looks really cool. Reminds me of the Hogue Ex04 (I think it is) with the blue g-mascus.

It's great!

I absolutely love the work that Josh does. I really want to have him do some for me, but I have to find the right knife to play with for me first...this has given me some good ideas though!

Absolutely awesome mods man!!!

Looks really cool. Reminds me of the Hogue Ex04 (I think it is) with the blue g-mascus.

It's great!

He did some work for me also and would highly recommend

Man that is awesome!

Very nice!

Whoa! Those are some sweet modifications.

I absolutely love the work that Josh does. I really want to have him do some for me, but I have to find the right knife to play with for me first...this has given me some good ideas though!

Absolutely awesome mods man!!!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!

Knife looks great! Reminds me a little of the Hogue also.
Josh has done a little work for me and I've got another job around the corner. He's very talented and a good guy. He's also very professional and prompt. If you've got a job but your hesitant to hand your knife over to someone you don't know, rest assured, you'll be more than pleased with Josh's service.

Mike

Back