if u have 60 bucks to spend..which knife do u buy?

no saving up....no waiting..u have 60 bucks to burn...which knife do u buy?..ur own personal opinion.....pics are a plus

I know everyone's heard it before but I love the Spyderco Persistence, $32.99 + free shipping if you look for it. In my opinion it really feels like a $60+ knife when you get it in your hands. It's big enough to fill your hand and still small enough to carry. (Tried to upload a few pics, didn't have any luck.)

I would buy another Farm and Field! My first is the Hayin Helper and is a winner all the way!

A "traditional" knife around here means a classic, non locking pocketknife (think Trapper, Sowbelly, Barlows, Sharpfinger, etc.). Basically everything that tactical is not. Posting queries about Spyderco in that section is not going to get you any answers.
Moving to General Knife Discussion.

I posted this in traditional for a reason..i cant help someone replied saying they would buy a spyderco
just delete this thread then..ill start a new one..but I wont be able to control if someone makes a post saying they would buy a non traditional knfe

For traditional, either a SAK Farmer or GEC Farm & Field sodbuster...

...and for a modern folder, the ubiquitous Spyderco Delica...

Folder or FB?
Folder: Buck 110 and a Vic SAK
FB: Condor Bushlore and a Mora HighQ Robust (Carry the Mora in the Condor's sheath while you customize the Condor!)

I posted this in traditional for a reason..i cant help someone replied saying they would buy a spyderco
just delete this thread then..ill start a new one..but I wont be able to control if someone makes a post saying they would buy a non traditional knfe

If you like traditional folders, then a Buck 110 (or 112) or a Case with CV blades would be my choice.

Here's one of my CV Trappers.
20140830_094816.jpg

...and if you do decide on a Spyderco Delica, be sure to select the combo-blade; as you have guessed, the Spyderedge is preferred over the plain edge by 9.5 out of 11.2 knife aficionados...with the combo, you get the best of both worlds'. :D

I would pick something I don't already own. ;)

Wood Jewel Carving knife:
wj-v13.jpg

AG Russell Curved Regular Jack:
RUS-CJ23AJB-swb.jpg

Back