If you could have only one?

Which Spyderco would you choose if ou could only have one? My birthday is coming up and I have it on good authority that my obligatory "get me a knife" request will actually be honored!
smile.gif
I'm thinking of making it a Spyderco, so which one?

Erik

Military, period. Just got mine and you can't beat it.

For a smaller knife though, I like my little Standard. G10 handles and a heavy duty blade.

Military. Now which one, plain or serrated? That's gonna be a tough one to answer. But if this is going to be your first (not last), get the plain Military. Next would be the Lum. Can't find it though. Everyone who carries it is obviously sold out for the time being.

Military, Wegner Jr., Viele, Rookie in G-10(SMKW still has them for 39.99), Starmate, Lum.... uhhhh.. that probably doesn't help you narrow it down any, huh?
biggrin.gif

clip

For a larger knife, it would be the Military
For something smaller, a BF Native. If you can't find one of those, a 440V Native would still be great.

Only one, what a horrible thought
eek.gif
. However the choice is very simple, has to be a Military. It is a simply outstanding knife.

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

I must agree with Plain MILITARY or STARMATE
(Go for Military for more Utility and Starmate for more tactical) - remember - These are the only CPM-440V quality production folders - no need to settle for less anymore

Kill ATS-34/55

I love the Wegner and the Starmate, but if I could only have one Spyderco it would be the flagship, which of course is the Military. I would also choose the Military in serrated. Like a pocket chainsaw.

------------------
Dennis Bible

Always known to step aside from any consensus I see forming... I would go for the starmate...I also think it is allot easier to handle.

Hi, I'm {real name deleted because of black ops protocol} and I'd have a stainless steel delica 2 in plain edge. Nothing more, nothing less...

It cuts, it's tight, it looks cool when all scratched up.

RLR
wink.gif

Wegner. No doubt, no hesitation.

------------------
AKTI Member #A000832

"A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry

I like a pink Delica for travel... it is safe to carry through airports, no one associates pink with weapon... but a Starmate is a nice tactical choice.

Real men can wear/carry pink!

Back