• Behemoth Chopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has yet to be Released

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about underhand slow pitch softball.

This is easy...Light Chopper...can do most any CUTTING task a smaller blade can, plus it can do tasks a smaller blade can't.

Add to that it is very light to pack and this is an over the fence, in the cheap seats, round-trip, HOME RUN!

DE UF Bro!
aNyMm55.jpg

KrS2xUu.jpg

Talk about underhand slow pitch softball.

This is easy...Light Chopper...can do most any CUTTING task a smaller blade can, plus it can do tasks a smaller blade can't.

Add to that it is very light to pack and this is an over the fence, in the cheap seats, round-trip, HOME RUN!
There is much wisdom in this response:thumbsup:

I said “has yet to be released” because the dagger wasn’t on the list. But of the real offerings, HDFK would be my choice.
Because it’s built to last and it’s a great size for an all bases covered, camp/field knife.
My hands on, CPK usage is limited to the EDC2 and HDFK which has, no doubt, biased my choice.
I’d like to add that they all look phenomenal - not a pattern I wouldn’t happily own and use.

This is a tough one.

To make an informed decision, I'll need you to send me your UF so I can get some real world experience with it. A year or two should be fine, maybe less if I can score my own before then.

So, for now, I'd have to say either HDFK or Light Chopper leaning a bit towards HDFK for durability and portability reasons. LOVE some Light Chopper though.

I gotta go with the LC, not only for the quality and performance of the knife, but because I don't know of another knife that can meet my needs so well. All the Carothers knives I have used have been outstanding, but for me the LC is the only one that I know of where no other knife brand offers a knife that performs comparably well with the characteristics I need.

This is a tough one.

To make an informed decision, I'll need you to send me your UF so I can get some real world experience with it. A year or two should be fine, maybe less if I can score my own before then.

So, for now, I'd have to say either HDFK or Light Chopper leaning a bit towards HDFK for durability and portability reasons. LOVE some Light Chopper though.
Maybe we can do a Pass-around with my UF:eek::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back