If you could only have 2 Busses what would they be? ;)

Two huh ?

Out of what I've got, it would have to be the Team Gemini for the right hand and the TGLB for the left.

.22" hollow ground satin Boss Street and ASH-1 LE, followed closely by SJTAC and SFNO-LE.

I have no doubt in my mind that I would want an FBMLE or SHBM plus a BA..... eventually I will get there!!!

easy choice for me:

imag1381a.jpg

and even easier because they're the only two Busse knives I currently own! As much as I may miss some of my past knives, I'd be a fool to complain about the perfection held within this pair of blades :)

Even tough I'm not owning any Busses, yet, I'd say Killa Zilla and Game Warden Hack, one for the hard work and one for the detail work.

For me HR and CW....if you could only have two, then they would need to be big!

Eric

B11 and CABS

If I could have only two knives and they had to be Busse, then my choices would be the same. If I could keep only two Busse but have another small knife (Skookum), I would keep the B11 (can I keep all 7?) and the SAR 8.

My only Busse blades right now...

Minty fresh:

C360_2012-09-07-21-54-17.jpg

C360_2012-09-13-17-20-56.jpg

C360_2012-09-13-17-20-32.jpg

Starting to use both of em'... Good times with the TGLB; I freakin love this knife! :thumbup:

C360_2012-09-13-18-05-29.jpg

Last edited:
If I have to bug out, big Busse's are going to add a LOT to a kit. I'd probably just take my DSSF and a sabre saw or folding saw in addition to a SAK or Leatherman.

NMFBM on my right thigh and CABS on my belt, and they would take care of anything or any chores.

KZII and Esee6 are strapped onto my bag.

Back