If you're going to Blade....

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
what are you hoping to get?

Are you looking to hold and choose your first Busse, or are you hoping to get a Variant or something new while you're there.

I hope to get a variant or take a look at some and maybe place a custom order. :D:D

So what is it, regular production, maybe a new model, or a variant, place an order for a custom job, or are you coming to just see me ;):D:D

Well, I hate to say it, but I'm probably not gonna get to do anything but drool at the Busse table:( Most of my money will be spent elsewhere this year, but there's always next time.

I'm going to be there first thing with a Dump truck and load up the whole table!:D

Really, I'd like to get a variant or maybe a custom! I'd really like to get a SHBM with a false edge!

I can't wait! This is going to be a blast!

I'm a hopin there will be some new Badger type designs,or mean streets style blade.I also may get a variant or a new 3/16 SJ.

Who knows, too soon to tell :) Something big would be nice and of course something that goes "click click snap snap" ;)

I'd really like to bring home something with Camo Guy on it!!! :D

I'll be both holding and purchasing my first Busse.:eek:

Being that pictures on here are the only thing i have to go by, the ideal would be some sort of fairly hefty, satin-finished variant, and hopefully the one i set my heart on will have a nice kydex sheath to acompany it.:)

Edited: for my horrible spelling.

I was hoping for something very similar in design to the badger attack. A shorter wide blade to compliment my Steel Heart II. I also very much like the Nuclear Heart, but alas, I have to replace a central air unit in the house and am therefore limited in funds at this time.

Ed

Well, I won't get to go to the Blade show in Atlanta:( but I will be making the trip to their shop in the near furure:) . The shop is only about 2 hours from me. I am going to wait for the new release first though. But when I go I plan to get my first Busse:D if I can decide what I want:confused: .

Hope you all have alot of fun!!!

Eric, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes.....

Dave, Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Busse runs a closed shop.
The have contracts with different goverments and can not open the doors to the public.

Maybe Jerry can meet you at their remote office. (pizza hut):D

Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Who knows, too soon to tell :) Something big would be nice and of course something that goes "click click snap snap" ;)

:D

That's the sound of my money clip opening, closing and me peeling of two crisp, new hundreds. I am afraid it will be a sound repeated over and over again at the Busse table.

Yeah, I know they have a "closed" shop right now but at least I will be able to see their products in person and handle some.:D I don't care, if Jerry wants to meet at Pizza Hut thats fine with me as long as he buys.:)

It should still be a good time. I'm looking forward to it, trust me.

I'll just be sitting here, in my chair, wondering how much
fun you guys are having.:( I'll be with you in spirit!!

Me too Chip:(
Except I'll have to sneak away from work every ten minutes to check for pictures sent from bastids at the show:rolleyes:

Yours in nuclear arse puckering anticipation,

Kev

hello,

Im hoping to catch a glimpse of some of the crazy Busse forumites

Bill

I don't know about a live webcam feed (though that would be cool :D ), but I'll take LOTS of pics for you guys who can't make it.

Back