I'm Awed

With some anxiety I opened up the box this morning for my 17” Foxy Folly. I am awed! This has to truly be one of Bura’s masterpieces! Incredibly light, perfect balance, amazingly beautiful and even rings like a bell. So well worth waiting for! I’m deeply thankful to everyone involved in making this idea a reality, and feel blessed to have had this work of art come to me.

Thank you so much!

Geoffrey

I feel almost the same way about every HI blade that arrives at my house. They are all of them works of art, hand made by men who put some of their heart and spirit into the metal. They are servicable tools, built beyond job expectations and trustworthy. Purchasing them improves the lives of those involved in their manufacture, thus a karmic wheel is turning and all are blessed.
This is an enduring part of Bill's actions while he was alive. He interacted with the world and this good thing happened.

munk

Geoffrey, the FF's really are art. They have a "wow" factor even to people who've never seen any other khuk. Post a pic if you can. If you can't email it to me & I'll post it to your thread.

"... and all are blessed."

munk, you hammer out words like a kami. Well put.

Ad Astra

I thanked Yangdu in my thread, but Yvsa's the FF's daddy. A lot of experienced thought went into the specs.

Dan, too, for his logistical support. This one didn't come easy.

<applause>

allright, enough B-K'ing for one post. Man. :rolleyes: :barf: :p :D :foot: :eek: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to mine in the next shipment :D There were a lot of smart folks involved with this project - and it shows! Thanks to all :thumbup:

Back