I'm Back Baby!

hey, I think I just figured out the multi quote,, yeah I know... I'm slow

You're welcome.

If you're all settled in, you can break out a Horton knife and prepare some protein for the grill!

And don't forget the Barley Pop.

yes sir. been plenty of Bridgeport IPA flowing since I got back,, and just grilled up a little yellowfin for dinner last night! and yes, prepped it up with my BEDC. sorry, no pics, somethings up with my camera

Welcome back Night.

Welcome back man and congrats for escaping the IL. That place is almost as bad as CA.

thanks men. and yes, as I've said, Kommunist, IL. is a unsettling place,, Das Vidania,, Komrade

Back in the 70's i had an uncle who lived in Zion IL. He had a little Hi Standard 22 pistol he kept in his house. He worried all the time about the cops kicking his door down and hauling him off to jail that he brought it to my father here in TN and sold it to him. Crazy gun laws.................

Back then there was a flea market where everyone traded guns and stuff. My dad carried my uncle and he was amazed at all the people wearing and carrying firearms. He said it looked like the old west................my how times have changed.....

.. and keep changing. love the old west tho. gun shows in Eugene look kinda like that

Mr Night, I was waiting, on my front porch, for you to pick me up and take me with.:D Congrats man, that is beautiful country.

I stopped by your house to pick you up and Buddy chased me off!! lol,,, thanks sir,, super happy to be here. I feel like Rip van Winkle, just woke up after being asleep for years, and everythings kinda the same, but some stuffs different. but its all an adventure.

well off to work,, hope everyone has a kick ass day!!

I stopped by your house to pick you up and Buddy chased me off!!

attachment.php

whew,, ok got a breather from these 12 hour days... this is the peak season for us so the OT is flowing, gotta take advantage! poppin the top of a frosty oat soda and kickin back

that,, that is an awesome picture. and it made me laugh!

before you move again tell me how to multiquote! I would ask Buddy but he's packing heat.

yeah, I wouldnt walk on Buddy's lawn, I;ll tell u that. as for multiquoting,, I barely even understand it myself. its like quantum physics to me

Good Luck with the new job Night!:D

attachment.php

wow, when did you stop by my office? luckily, my job isntquite that bad. some days get close tho...

Back