I'm Back

r redden

Gold Member
I left Bladeforums and knife collecting in general around 4 years ago and now I'm I'm back and buying knives that's something I've got to quit. Anyway I was a primarily a collector of slipjoints and still am I was always in awe of folks able to make those little blades and then build into a compact knife with 2,3 or more blades and they have been staying the course for decades. Now that I'm back I find myself gravitating towards modern folders. I've been buying but I'm a 67 year old man without a ton of money so I started this time by buying what I know, Kershaws and now I also have a CIVVI. I have several knives ordered and on their way 2 Kershaws 2 Civvi's, a Sencut, a CJRB, a Spyderco fixed blade and a CaseXX Sodbuster. 5 of those were courtesy of BladeHQ's sale. Probably not a good idea to go on a knife dealers website just as you've finished your online Christmas shopping and still have your credit card in your hand
I'm really glad I'm back collecting knives again it's much better to mess around with your knives than watch TV
Right today I have 9 folders, a 100 or so slipjoints,one custom fixed blade and a Buck 119 and about 50 or 60 really nice slipjoints.

BLlctwm[1].jpg
oUyi1X5[1].jpg

ko1o7c8[1].jpg

Attachments

• x1vsquG[1].jpg
    x1vsquG[1].jpg
    783 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
THANX FOR THE WARNING!!!!!! 😜

Welcome back onto the knife merry go round!!!!!

Enjoy your stay!!!!👍

Hehehe welcome back,
I’ve just came back myself 10 days ago or so.
And 3 60-70’s case knives are on the way.
🤦🏼‍♂️

Randy,
I am ashamed I haven't taken time to reach out and say hello and welcome back. I too am back once again. Ive come and gone a few times over the years with life struggles. When I came back this time I noticed you and several others were not around.
You and I spent some time together on the porch ( I ve had a couple accounts over the years) years ago, you actually gifted me a red bone GEC 15 that has become a pinnacle of my daughters collection since handing my slippie collection down to her.
Anyway forgive me for not saying hello but please accept my welcome back!

Clay

Last edited:
What happened? Did you get tired of all that money looking for a way to escape your grasp? 🤣
Welcome back!! 😎👍

Back