I'm disappointed in Andy Roy

I got to say that leading up to this moment I had high expectation of Andy and the company he has built. Praises have been sung butts have been kissed. I was excited to receive my first Fiddleback and today I did.
Well in summation Andy does not listen. Does what he wants without the consideration of his fans.
Let me give more detail of the story. When I sent payment for the Tshirt I attached a message saying that I want the Tshirt to basically be used as a protective wrap and to place either Bushfinger or HikingBuddy within the Tshirt. You can imagine my excitement when my package arrived today. I sprinted to the mailbox winding myself, ripped open the bix as if it were Christmas, looked at these ridiculous foam things that look like they hold a drink, unraveled the Tshirt throwing it into the yard and BAMMMMM! NO damn knives!!!!
Maybe it was because eI didn't make payment for the knives? Andy never replied to my PayPal message so I just assumed we were cool, he felt sorry for me or maybe he felt he need to graciously give me these knives since it is so close to being Christmas.
I don't know but I do know Andy has driven me to Alcoholism and I do know this......... ANDY YOU SUCK!!!
IMG_1537.jpg

Disclaimer: this was intended to be a joke and in no way am I promoting drinking.

I got to say that leading up to this moment I had high expectation of Andy and the company he has built. Praises have been sung butts have been kissed. I was excited to receive my first Fiddleback and today I did.
Well in summation Andy does not listen. Does what he wants without the consideration of his fans.
Let me give more detail of the story. When I sent payment for the Tshirt I attached a message saying that I want the Tshirt to basically be used as a protective wrap and to place either Bushfinger or HikingBuddy within the Tshirt. You can imagine my excitement when my package arrived today. I sprinted to the mailbox winding myself, ripped open the bix as if it were Christmas, looked at these ridiculous foam things that look like they hold a drink, unraveled the Tshirt throwing it into the yard and BAMMMMM! NO damn knives!!!!
Maybe it was because eI didn't make payment for the knives? Andy never replied to my PayPal message so I just assumed we were cool, he felt sorry for me or maybe he felt he need to graciously give me these knives since it is so close to being Christmas.
I don't know but I do know Andy has driven me to Alcoholism and I do know this......... ANDY YOU SUCK!!!
IMG_1537.jpg

Disclaimer: this was intended to be a joke and in no way am I promoting drinking.

I ABSOLUTELY PROMOTE DRINKING :D looking forward to getting off work, throwing back some cold beers and watching some football.... maybe play with some knives while I am at it :thumbup: nice looking shirts, cool huggies as well

You know, I had the exact opposite problem. I told andy wrap my shirt with knives to protect my shirt. Today my 4 knives showed up and no effin shirt inside. Just because i finally paid yesterday for my shirt is no damn excuse. thats it... where is the Guiness?:D

I almost fell of the chair laughing at this one!!

Cool shirt though. I should have ordered one!

Man that was hilarious!

Patience bro, patience. Fiddlebacks, much like that first really great um....(ok use your imagination and insert your own really great thing here, what I'm thinking would get me in trouble)...are worth the wait.

That shirt is awesome, but clearly overshadowed by the whole lack of knife issue! ;)

Knives? Who needs knives? MY Fiddleback T arrived today!
(Opened the box with my Bow Legged Belt Knife :p)

I gots mine, and

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Andy you rock out loud, gonna be a good weekend, I'm gonna break it in on a 2 day busher affair with Joezilla. Rock, on Mr. Roy. Oh, don't forget I need a Terrasaur for the first of Feb. My Bday. Thanks again AR, you da man.

Moose

Andy is a shameless promoter of drinking as meeting him in person will let you know. Not only does he promote it he also has a way of getting you to promote it for him as I handed out about 10 of his coozies in the Pit at the show

Back