I'm moving to Idaho!

Well, I've been a bit scarce here at the forum lately because I've been busy...getting a job in Idaho! It's been a goal of mine for years to get out of the Dakotas and out to Montana or Idaho, and finally I found a job worth relocating for! I'll be in the panhandle, working in CdA and trying to find a place to live (in CDA or Rathdrum). So probably I'll be a bit scarce til the move, but man am I excited! So much wilderness up there, such a beautiful part of the country! I'm stoked!

Congratulations!!!
One of the most beautiful spots on the planet. I hope you find success beyond your wildest dreams.

Thanks! I'm still trying to find somewhere to live, kind of hard when you're 1,200 miles away!

Congrates Rob, where are you going to be in CdA? Would you to visit your work to try out your skills since I am in Spokane.

Where in the Dakota's are you now? I was originally from Sioux Falls.
The Black Hills or Big Horns would be a "dream come true" place to move to for me.
(or back to SW FL)

Congrats! CdA and Spokane were the ‘Big’ cities I’d get to visit about 3 times a year as a kid. Be sure to do the Buck Knives tour over in Post Falls.

Where in the Dakota's are you now? I was originally from Sioux Falls.
The Black Hills or Big Horns would be a "dream come true" place to move to for me.
(or back to SW FL)

I'm in Sioux Falls. Nice town, but flat as a board.

Well, I've been a bit scarce here at the forum lately because I've been busy...getting a job in Idaho! It's been a goal of mine for years to get out of the Dakotas and out to Montana or Idaho, and finally I found a job worth relocating for! I'll be in the panhandle, working in CdA and trying to find a place to live (in CDA or Rathdrum). So probably I'll be a bit scarce til the move, but man am I excited! So much wilderness up there, such a beautiful part of the country! I'm stoked!

Congratulations, Rob! (Missed another thread....)

I wish you much luck in Idaho.

I loved riding there on my bike, and the Buck factory was interesting.

best

mqqn

Back