• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Impofu 8/18/15 #499 PRICE DROP

U.S. Sales and trades only please. I ship via USPS priority mail BOX only. Please feel free to ask for more pictures, videos or info via pm, text, or email. Don't be shy, I'm more than happy to answer questions and talk trade deals also. Prices include USPS priority mail BOX shipping and tracking.
Williamleojr@yahoo.com
630-940-8801

I purchased this a week ago with every intention to keep it. A few things have come up and I'm going to let it go for a great price for a quick sale as usual. Included is the receipt showing it was purchased 12/23/15 for $642.75

CRK Impofu CPM 3V
The knife has never been carried or used but has been fondled and admired so it has a few slight trails on blade/sheath etc. Most know I over-emphasize things but it's worth mentioning. Only 3 Impofu's have ever been listed for sale on Blade Forums, the others listed substantially higher.
This is #499 out of only 500 made.
SOLD

Last edited:
All Pm's and email answered. This one's still available for now.
I'm going out of town this weekend so I need this gone. My loss...
PRICE DROP!

Aw heck, I WILL TAKE IT good sir! I saw this being made on a CRK shop tour and always dreamed of owning one, but never thought I would...this is a superb deal and a rad number to boot!:D

Kindly check your mail please, thanks.
I did not receive your email sir, please resend if you'd like. Emails sent through the forum are freuently not received.
Aw heck, I WILL TAKE IT good sir! I saw this being made on a CRK shop tour and always dreamed of owning one, but never thought I would...this is a superb deal and a rad number to boot!:D
All yours, text responded to with PayPal info.
I'll take it, please email your payment info. Thank you, Rick
Seconds noted sir, I'll stay in touch.

Emailed to say I'll buy this knife and receiving address is in CA (My sister's place), asked if it's OK to you, but email did not go through. :)
Well, it happened, glad you found a buyer already.

Back