1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Impofu 8/18/15 #499 PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by wtlj, Jan 7, 2016.

1. wtlj

wtlj

Jun 30, 2014
    U.S. Sales and trades only please. I ship via USPS priority mail BOX only. Please feel free to ask for more pictures, videos or info via pm, text, or email. Don't be shy, I'm more than happy to answer questions and talk trade deals also. Prices include USPS priority mail BOX shipping and tracking.
    [email protected]
    630-940-8801

I purchased this a week ago with every intention to keep it. A few things have come up and I'm going to let it go for a great price for a quick sale as usual. Included is the receipt showing it was purchased 12/23/15 for $642.75

CRK Impofu CPM 3V
    The knife has never been carried or used but has been fondled and admired so it has a few slight trails on blade/sheath etc. Most know I over-emphasize things but it's worth mentioning. Only 3 Impofu's have ever been listed for sale on Blade Forums, the others listed substantially higher.
    This is #499 out of only 500 made.
    SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. wtlj

wtlj

Jun 30, 2014
    Huge price drop!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  3. wtlj

wtlj

Jun 30, 2014
    All Pm's and email answered. This one's still available for now.
    I'm going out of town this weekend so I need this gone. My loss...
    PRICE DROP!

4. wtlj

wtlj

Jun 30, 2014
    Final PRICE DROP!

5. dubya3

dubya3

Apr 27, 2015
    Beautiful knife William!

6. Joe Chen

Joe Chen

Dec 13, 1999
    Kindly check your mail please, thanks.

7. ctrsurf

ctrsurf

Feb 1, 2012
    Aw heck, I WILL TAKE IT good sir! I saw this being made on a CRK shop tour and always dreamed of owning one, but never thought I would...this is a superb deal and a rad number to boot!:D

8. rickknife

rickknife

Jan 26, 2014
    I'll take it, please email your payment info. Thank you, Rick

9. rickknife

rickknife

Jan 26, 2014
    I see someone beat me, seconds then. Or if you change your mind ctrsurf ...

10. wtlj

wtlj

Jun 30, 2014
    I did not receive your email sir, please resend if you'd like. Emails sent through the forum are freuently not received.
    All yours, text responded to with PayPal info.
    Seconds noted sir, I'll stay in touch.

11. Joe Chen

Joe Chen

Dec 13, 1999
    Emailed to say I'll buy this knife and receiving address is in CA (My sister's place), asked if it's OK to you, but email did not go through. :)
    Well, it happened, glad you found a buyer already.