Important Update concerning covid 19 and Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTknives

Blade Heat Treating www.jarodtodd.com
I wanted to let everyone know and put minds at ease. In the past we have cleaned the blades with denatured ethanol and wiped blades with mineral oil. The ethanol wiping was conditional and usaly done to blades that where surface ground to remove finger prints. With the current condition of the country we have changed our policy here at Jarod Todd Heat Treating and we will be spraying every blade down with denatured ethanol right before wrapping with paper and packaging.

We want all our friends and customers to know we care about their health as much as we do ours. We value your business greatly and our prayers are with everyone in these troubling times. - JT

Last edited:
That's a very kind thing to do to put people's mind at ease! Looking forward to that tomahawk.

Last edited:
We are working hard to get every order out. We had a small hiccup a few weeks ago with an air compressor. Was waiting for parts for the compressor. Got that fixed and discovered the bearings where out in the motor and had to get those. So long story short we got a tad backed up further then we wanted. Working hard to push everything out.

Sales related content deleted

Please contact JT directly for ordering and order related communications.

Any more sales talk and I will have to close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Content removed

Sadly, I will have to close this thread because people will not stop posting sales content. PLEASE email JT for pricing and other info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denatured alcohol is one of the products that appear to be effective vs covid19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back