In hand pic of a case peanut?

sorry to bother was just wondering if anyone has an in hand pic of a case peanut just so I could gage the size..Not to many knife stores in NYC so all my shopping is done on the net...makes it hard to try things on for size...Thanks..

case_hand.jpg

Case_Peanut_Blue.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Case Peanut pocket knife measures 2 7/8" closed. I have fairly big hands.[/FONT]

Last edited:
awesome thanks...Liked ratatoulie as well :).....just out of curiosity what are the blade lengths....

Approximately, the clip is 2 1/4", and the pen is 1 5/8", measuring from the base of the tang, where it butts the spring, to the tip.

sorry to bother was just wondering if anyone has an in hand pic of a case peanut just so I could gage the size..Not to many knife stores in NYC so all my shopping is done on the net...makes it hard to try things on for size...Thanks..

I have medium size hands, 7.5" span. The peanut is really good for it. It dont' feel small at all.

Nice handful R. That stag in the middle looks like an especially tasty peanut. Is the bottom one an Amber Jigged Bone?

Is the bottom one an Amber Jigged Bone?

Yes sir, the raindrop damascus one.
I have my first custom peanut on order from Joel Chamblin but it is about a year away still.
Let us know which one you get, RescueRiley.

What a great handfull !

Peanuts make such a nice collector nitch, so many variations to accumulate. And its a very usefull edc pattern to have on hand.

Riley, you need to have a peanut or two on hand just to have a handy little knife that will grow on you. I'll vouch first hand they open up and clean pan fish like you wouldn't believe!:thumbup:

guess Ill have to get one....I'm headed out camping next weekend...Might try to pick one up before that, They sure look handy

Geez, I think I'm gonna have to get me a Peanut.
And a slimline trapper, and a trapper, and mini trapper, and then there ar those yellow Moore Makers I've been wanting, and, and- well, darn you!
Seriously, the Peanut looks comfortable to use, and I have big mitts. It looks like it costs disproportinal to its size and cost.

No pics, but mine is about the size of my pinky finger.

. . . I'm talking about my Case peanut, of course!;)

Here are a few in different makes and models.

My 12 year old daughter's edc and house keys..
000_1078.jpg

From my 13 year old son's small collection.
000_1100.jpg

One of my vintage Colonial, Prov. U.S.A's
000_1135.jpg

Several more variety of my Peanuts.
000_1604.jpg

Nice collection and especially good picture. Thanks for sharing.
Peanuts were my first love, guess I never got over them.
Jim
attachment.php

All mine do is sit on a shelf, yes, I know the photo stinks. But there are some oldies sitting there, Can't do better than a peanut.

Last edited:
Back