In Search of Benchmade Presidio II “regular” Pocket Clip

I’ve been looking all over the internet for an answer and can’t seem to find anything.

I have never been a fan of deep carry clips, been carrying a 940 for 15 years and have gotten used to a traditional pocket clip.

Anyway, I’m looking for a traditional benchmade pocket clip for the Presidio II that will land in the same spot as the deep carry clip where the millwork has been omitted. I currently have a clip from a 940 on it and looks to be about 3/8 inch longer than the deep carry. I would love for there to be an option from another one of BM larger knives that would fit right in. But itLooks to me like they are all going deep carry.

Custom would be acceptable as well.

thanks in advance for all your help!

I’ve been looking all over the internet for an answer and can’t seem to find anything.

I have never been a fan of deep carry clips, been carrying a 940 for 15 years and have gotten used to a traditional pocket clip.

Anyway, I’m looking for a traditional benchmade pocket clip for the Presidio II that will land in the same spot as the deep carry clip where the millwork has been omitted. I currently have a clip from a 940 on it and looks to be about 3/8 inch longer than the deep carry. I would love for there to be an option from another one of BM larger knives that would fit right in. But itLooks to me like they are all going deep carry.

Custom would be acceptable as well.

thanks in advance for all your help!
That BM has the standard 3-hole pattern same as the other models, right? Just call BM customer-service and request a pocket-clip replacement for your 940 and they will send you one free. Specify "not deep-carry" if you feel the need.

I have a spare "split-arrow" style BM clip I could send if you're willing to cover shipping, but a call to BM would get you one for free.

Any luck? I've been looking for that myself. I've been looking at mxg gear but they dont have any dimensions on their site. They have a few that aren't deep carry. I'm going to contact them and see but haven't yet.

Back