Off Topic In The Spirit of Giving

This is all on the honor system. Please only enter if you have been hard hit by this pandemic (i.e. out of work, less hours).

I have been lucky in that working from home (sucks) but at least I was able to earn my usual pay check. For anyone who has been hard hit and needs some knife content going into the next year let's go.

I am not wealthy so this will unfortunately not help everyone it should. I do have a hard stop at a $ amount. So please don't be an ass and just try to take advantage here.

The deal - post a link to a reasonable knife related item on Amazon wish list. To the best of my ability I will do what I can.

Again please don't be an ass, I want to try and help those who got screwed by the pandemic.

Ends Midnight EST (12/25/20)

Erik, that is a very nice thing you're doing. A seriously honorable effort on Christmas Eve.
I am NOT putting my name in the hat...I am long-time retired and Soc Sec does it for me...

Very generous of you.:) Not an entry, please. :) I'm retired. The pan(ic)demic hasn't affected my (so called) "income".

Not an entry, either, as I’ve been fortunate enough to be an “essential”. Just wanted to say what a nice thing to do. Very, very cool.

Although I actually was just laid off (construction), I was ok for most of the year and am optimistic with the talks of more stimulus, so this is not an entry. I hope our Congress will be filled with the spirit of giving as you are :rolleyes::D Merry Christmas.

*This is NOT an entry*

That's a wonderful thing to do this time of year. I wish all the entrants good luck and everyone here a Merry Christmas!

Not an entry. A very nice gesture. I do believe it is against the rules here at Bladeforums to post links to Amazon since they are not a paid sponsor of this forum.

Not an entry!!!!!

You, sir are a gentleman and a scholar.. This.is just one of many reasons why this place is the best!!!
May your generosity be revisited upon you and your loved ones this holiday season!
Thank you for your consideration and generosity. Have a safe and healthy holiday season!!

James

Not an entry. It feels good to help those less fortunate. I can legally grow marijuana and I gifted a few jars to the needy. One old man was in so much pain and agony from his medical condition and his meds weren't doing the trick. You should have seen his face when I handed him a full jar. I said merry Christmas and with a smile he replied " it will be now, God bless you"......

A very nice gesture. I was laid off, and came back to work at reduced hours, but for a couple of months on unemployment (plus the $600/wk bribe payments) I was actually making more than I did while working. I have not missed a meal, my bills are paid, and I have bought some pretty nice knives. So, not an entry.

P.S. The bribe didn’t work.

*Not an entry*

What a great gesture, and just coming in to compliment your generosity. Thank you!

Super nice of you, after the pandemic hit, work slowed down but was getting ready to retire. Pulled the plug early, retirement works for me.:D *Not an entry*

Back