Photos Inappropriate for office carry - Don't care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why anyone would become aware of me carrying a large knife when it's permanently housed in my pocket, with a deep carry clip attached, because, you know, that's common sense, and, you know, I have a firm grasp what's socially appropriate and not, regardless of the logic behind it. Again, maybe others took note of you because of your abrasive personality. I'm usually quite friendly and don't generally run into anyone who'd find the need to look me over with enough scrutiny to discover that there's a pocket-clip that MIGHT BE connected to a knife. Got 'em.

Anyways Quiet, enjoy your glass my friend ;)

"I'm usually quite friendly, unless I'm condescending towards the viewpoints of those around me with derogatory BS terms like "Sheeple", but people who call me on it are "abrasive".

Got it, I'm reading you correctly. :)

P.S. Look up a picture of an Emerson Super Commander, and you'll immediately understand why your last comment is hilariously ignorant.

Anyway, again, this is my last post on the matter in this specific thread. Have a great evening.

IMNSHO this entire thread (as have others) points out that (no matter how lightheartedly the OP intended) there are some strong feelings between people's attitudes toward us "knife folk" and others who are not, and also, how WE should behave. We ARE in the minority in most areas of the USA and maybe the western world. :( Discretion is the key, unless you crave conflict and/or attention. :thumbsup: "Sheeple-to use the pejorative term, yeah they proliferate but that is our western culture now and we must deal with it. If we want to avoid the attention/restrictions on guns in general and even knives in places like the UK, show the "Sheeple" the usefulness of a non-threatening tool instead of showing off badass knives. :rolleyes: My .02 or .03

"I'm usually quite friendly, unless I'm condescending towards the viewpoints of those around me with derogatory BS terms like "Sheeple", but people who call me on it are "abrasive".

Got it, I'm reading you correctly. :)

P.S. Look up a picture of an Emerson Super Commander, and you'll immediately understand why your last comment is hilariously ignorant.

Anyway, again, this is my last post on the matter in this specific thread. Have a great evening.

To be honest, I don't like the term either and honestly never use it. Going to go back to that.

While I think it's silly, to a lot of people, knives are culture shock and I get it.

Btw, I have an Emerson Iron Dragon in my rotation. Adore the wave and have always wanted one of the supers.

Last edited:
If you're gonna mention my name, at least tag me. I'm not even sure if you are just trying to imitate K katanas or just try and rustle feathers. Beats me:rolleyes:

OP:
I'd completely carry that knife in an office setting. Unless your company specifically doesn't want their employees carrying knives I don't see a problem.

I'm sometimes in an office setting reviewing schedules, budgets, and blueprints. You won't catch me at the office without some sort of automatic knife and a CZ pistol on my waist. It's my business and not against company policy. Hell, I've worked in dangerous neighborhoods and carrying a pistol is almost required⸮

It was a joke you arrogant little vain turd :thumbsup::)

Enjoy your liberties responsibly, because as we all should know by now, it only takes one vocal whiner at a company to bring in a new rule. They actually enjoy getting other people's liberties squashed. It's their only means of feeling powerful it would seem.

I worked for a large corporation for many years that had a strict no-knife policy. I respected my employer enough to follow the rules even despite my disagreement with the policy.

In my opinion being employed is more important than whether I can or can’t carry one.

I worked for a large corporation for many years that had a strict no-knife policy. I respected my employer enough to follow the rules even despite my disagreement with the policy.

In my opinion being employed is more important than whether I can or can’t carry one.

Kinda like the job that requires me to shave my mustache....naw,..Ill just find another job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back