Incredible Sportfishing,,,,Life in South Texas,,,On the beach...Unbelievable Fishing

These days, I fish mostly out of a kayak. Here are two "pimped-out" yaks. Still need fuzzy dice though.

YaK.jpg

Pamlico.jpg

go go gadget canoe...............:D very cool.. your gonna have to bring that to my pond and let me try that thing out..

Hey now here is a thread I like. Baffin Bay, Laguna Madre, Gulf, short drive to Choke Canyon. Living in Corpus is like living in fishing heaven. When I was back home for spring break I got out and did some fishing with my old man, we got into several 26" Trout and some decent reds.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

And an offshore pic

P1010111.jpg

This is Padre Island Sea Shore about 40 miles north of Corpus Christi.

NoviodeEmmaKarina.jpg

Man, I miss living on the coast. Used to take one of those big reds, slice off both sides, and cook them scales down on a hot grill. Baste on the butter and lemon while cooking, and when the meat is done, just slide it right off with a spatula. Good stuff. :thumbup:

These days, I fish mostly out of a kayak. Here are two "pimped-out" yaks. Still need fuzzy dice though.

YaK.jpg

Pamlico.jpg

Dude, your Kayaks are off the Hook..

I am jealous...

Talk about stalking the fish,,,,

Awesome set up..

Thanks for posting in the New Forum...

IMG_0253.jpg

Dude, what a beautiful speck....

Thats what I'm talking about...

We spent the last few years living and fishing down south,,,basically from Marker 37 on the IC down to the the land cut..

I moved the compound North last year and now we fish up around Rockport, San Jose Island and over at Port A.

Your pictures rock...great job..you can see all the awesome colors reflecting off that fish in the sun

Thanks for posting in the New Forum

Much Appreciated...

We do some great fishing here in the Pacific NW. I live about a 10min walk from the Mighty Columbia River. We fish for Bass, Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, Sturgeon, Shad, Crappie, Perch, and the best Walleye. This is the place for world class Walleye. The state record was caught about 30 mins from my house. Here are some pics of the family fishing.

This is below McNary Dam fishing for Shad.
P6190176.jpg

This is the family at our little lake vacation spot.
P6150129.jpg

Here is the lake at night sunset.
P6110103.jpg

This is what I do more than fishing. This is the jewel of the Pacific flyway.
P1110040.jpg

P1110042.jpg

That's one crazy kayak Guyon. Real nice setup.

I can usually be found in one of the local rivers when the Salmon are running. Here are a couple silvers from last year.
puyallupcoho002.jpg

My son's first Salmon (Sockeye) caught on lake Washington.....
Pict1453.jpg

and his first Bass caught at Grandpa's house.
DSCF0029.jpg

I can usually be found in one of the local rivers when the Salmon are running. Here are a couple silvers from last year.
puyallupcoho002.jpg

Pict1453.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Good times, thanks for posting. :D

We do some great fishing here in the Pacific NW. I live about a 10min walk from the Mighty Columbia River. We fish for Bass, Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, Sturgeon, Shad, Crappie, Perch, and the best Walleye. This is the place for world class Walleye. The state record was caught about 30 mins from my house. Here are some pics of the family fishing.

This is below McNary Dam fishing for Shad.
P6190176.jpg

This is the family at our little lake vacation spot.
P6150129.jpg

Here is the lake at night sunset.
P6110103.jpg

This is what I do more than fishing. This is the jewel of the Pacific flyway.
P1110040.jpg

P1110042.jpg

What Incredible Images..

Thanks for posting those...

What beautiful country,,,

Take Care...

puyallupcoho002.jpg

Pict1453.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Great Pictures....

That shot with your son is just priceless, you should be very proud.

I was thinking about taking my two sons fishing tomorrow and after looking at these pictures I am already there.....

We are going to hit the surf in the am and see whats shaking.

Thanks for a great post..

Stay Safe...

What a great thread....the drought has really helped our world class fishing here in South Texas. :D

definitely some species of fish ive never seen before, my fishing grounds look quite different aswell. nothing buy walleye and northern pike for me

039-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

and ive never seen specks that big, im used to these
greenriverbrook.jpg

definitely some species of fish ive never seen before, my fishing grounds look quite different aswell. nothing buy walleye and northern pike for me

039-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

and ive never seen specks that big, im used to these
greenriverbrook.jpg

Wow!! Those are just beautiful, thanks for sharing. :D

Back