INFI Arrives !!!

Two days ago, my package arrived from Busse. Inside was the NO I ordered for my jar head son. Boy is he gonna love it. I have never seen a knife so robust and sharp. The hairs on my arm literely jumped off screaming in fear. It is truly nuke proof. But also inside the box was a SWEET Satin Jack and a cryptic note telling me that for serving my community (as a Police Officer) and for rasing a son fine enough to be a Marine, i should have this knife. It was signed by the Blade Forum. I wanted this knife, but there was the matter of money. It is the most beautiful knife I have ever seen. I nervously called the sweet lady at Busse and explained the situation. She stated that a "Friend" had contacted her and directed her to send me the knife! What a friend! She was sworn to secrecy but said that she would pass along my thanks to the friend. Whoever you are, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and will never forget your kindness. I got the knife out and began going over some knife fighting routines for about an hour and I think I pulled a muscle in my leg! What a pain to savor as I look at the Jack. Many thanks to Busse for building the most incredible knives I've ever seen, and to my new friend.

Sincerely,

ED Longshore :D

Ed,
That is great, you got the NO already and the SJ came along. :) It is an awesome story and it is great to hear about this little community of ours. Always nice to hear something like this..

Congrats on your new knives and remember they don't feel loved unless you work them ;):D

Welcome to the wonderful world of Busse :D:D

Busse is about a lot more than knives.

Congratulations, and welcome to the family. We look forward to your posts.

Mike

Wow!:)

What an awesome friend! Congrats to you and your son on your new Busses:D

WELCOME TO THE NUCLEAR FAMILY! Ahhh, I can feel the love. The guys here are such quality people and I am glad that I get to be part of their community. That Jack is begging for abuse, get to work!

-Jeff

Excellent, Ed!!!
Now THAT'S a Busse story for sure....
And, yes, the Satin Jack is the most beautiful knife i ever held. Quite the pleasure in both its use on the physical or its "air-practice"... Sorry about the pulled muscle, tho! i know the same thing: these Busse knives always "call me" beyond what my body can actually do! They are so enormously tough, they beg ya to beat 'em!
Enjoy it, & welcome to the family of the grateful & thankful, Busse owners...!
And Thanks for serving, by putting yourself in harm's way; you may never feel "deserving" of such a gift, but you risk all as a LEO...
Nuclear Powered,
Clif

I remember your post asking about what to get for your son.
Great knife for him, AND Great knife for you.....

That's what I love about this forum, "Great Freinds"
Stick around, it's a nice place to spend some time.

Ed, that is a most awesome story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Whoever your friend is, I think we all share his thanks to you and your son, two professions which are often taken for granted, until the excrement hits the rotating environmental alteration device. They may seem like thankless endeavors at times, but there are people to appreciate the example that you and your son set. :)

Back