INFI 'Coots...

Well here's a question.....

Are y'all gonna use your knives or are ya gonna leave 'em there in 100% factory condtion and just drool over 'em?:p

I USUALLY USE my knives, but I'm still a lil' iffy about using this one.;) So who's just collecting 'em and who's gonna use them?

Good question and I'm interested to hear the answer as well.

Personally I can't decide what to do with mine either, however using it is very tempting :D:D

I got more than 1 so this may be a bit unfair,but I'm going to beat the snot out of at least 1. Already have a sheath from MtMike for my coot,so the infi should slide right on in. Even if I had only gotten 1 I think I'd still use it. For infi the price was more than right for a user. I might not beat on it like I do my BR,but it WILL be carried.

Wet

User! and Jerry just said that they have shipped majority of them, so I should have mine today or tommorow.

Being the type of person that likes to see all have a good time, I only ordered 1. So, my plan is to use the hell out of it :D.

Evolute, is that present or future tense ? If present...you lucky dog :D .

Mine plans to spend its life in the safe, as I already have a knife that size for a user.

These things are pretty sweet, extremely sharp and very well finished. A lot lighter in color than the pictures indicated but the Resiprene handle and the blade coating match perfectly.

The sheath leaves something to be desired but it will do for safe display purposes.

Plan to use mine. I ordered three.
One for me and one for each of my sons. Now just need them to ship. :D

Also have three sheaths from Okuden (Brian) in Desert Camo on order.

Well, originally I bought my first Busses as users so I wouldn't screw up my custom camp knives. The first two were straight handled BM and SH II. I think they're worth almost as much as the customs they were meant to replace.
I keep buying Busses to use so the older valuable ones could be kept pristine, but the newer ones are so nice and they so quickly become collectible...
I'll keep a couple of Busses clean, and the rest are for nuclear tough use. But which ones....
This is always a problem. Ya gotta buy two of everything: one to use, one to baby. One to sell. OK, 3 of everything...

Used mine to make Chili the other night. Cut everything with it. No problem although it still smells slightly of garlic. Washed it,dried it and back into the MtMike sheath it went. The previous occupant of said sheath is STILL highly PO'ed. It's a USER!!

Wet

Back