Info for PhotoPoint victims

FWIW, I just received the CD of all the photos I had stored on the despised PhotoPoint site, after having complied with the cheapest option available on the sleazy motherstabbing father-rapers' website. Needless to say, I have NO affiliation with these dirtball scumbag motherjumpers, but it is nice to get back the picture of my grandfather, father and me that I thought was lost forever.

" Think, therefore, on revenge and cease to weep." Henry IV

Just some motivational musings to match your mood, Berk.;)

A couple of days ago I tried to go through the last year of the HI forum to see pictures of earlier Khukuris and all I got were little red "x"s in boxes.:(

If you had them stored on Photopoint they're gone. You can get your pix back on a CD for $30 I think. I'd rather lose the pix than give the crooks anything. I already paid a membership fee and that's gone forever. Once is enough.

This is the reason I stuck with my for-pay ISP even though there were free services available. I like the idea of fair pay for services rendered. Whenever I go looking for a free lunch I get burned.

Hi All,
I've been to the site that Berk posted and only offer this observation: If in fact there is a third party doing the work, then they are offering you a chance to get your stuff back at a reasonable price.

This is like a gas station fixing a busted fan belt after you bought a car from a used car lot in an "as is" condition.

I haven't got any stake in this one way or the other.
Dan

Originally posted by Berkley
FWIW, I just received the CD of all the photos I had stored on the despised PhotoPoint site, after having complied with the cheapest option available on the sleazy motherstabbing father-rapers' website. Needless to say, I have NO affiliation with these dirtball scumbag motherjumpers, but it is nice to get back the picture of my grandfather, father and me that I thought was lost forever.

That's sort of how I felt the first time I got ripped off on Ebay. (I am a glutton for punishment, it happened twice). Ebay says "so sorry, now go away".

Makes one leary of anything related to a dot com business. :mad:

Sounds to me like there are more rip offs on the net than there are honest businesses, like H.I.?
I sure hope all on this forum realize how lucky we are to be doing business with Uncle Bill,instead of the multitude of jerks on the internet.:)

I bought replacement filters for my Pur faucet mount water filter three times on the net. Ripped off two out of three times. Paid for two filters and got one. Paid for four filters and got two. Finally got an honest order from Costco online.

Back