Info on Jack Roberts, Houston, TX maker?

Anyone have any info on Jack Roberts, a maker from Houston? A number of his knives have been in the Cutting Edge catalogs. Thanks.

Jack makes the knives and his wife, Barbara, does the scrim. I couldn't find any contact info in the Knives Annuals, but you might be able to get the information from Sherry at A.G. Russell. 479-631-0055.

Thanks, Amy! I thought I might have to get in touch with you directly but now I can just say hi! I just got one of his folders from y'all at CE but I couldn't find any info on him on the internet.

Thanks again for everything.

Matt

I thought that might be you, Matt!

Since I'm not with A.G. Russell anymore, I don't have the contact information. I tried directory assistance for you, but evidently, there are several Jack Roberts out of Houston. I emailed Jack's customer number to Sherry so she can find it easily when you call.

Hope life is treating you well.

How sweet of you to remember me at all among all the folks you dealt with over there, Amy. I hope I wasn't too big of a PITA for you with all my questions! Life is just fine with me; I hope your new endeavors are even better than your best expectations. See ya around!

Back