Information from Instagram and Facebook!

Really?! My order was around that time I got it a while back. Definitely call them and find out what the hold up is...

Hub
Yep, for real. I would not joke about this... especially in here. Just contacted them from their site and got a response in 5 minutes :thumbsup:. Apparently they are having supply issues with the black and green linen micarta.

Edit: I requested both knives in black canvas so they should arrive soon. Guys, thank you for sharing your orders in the forum. Otherwise I would not have known of the delay. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Those are pretty standard scale options, hard to believe that is an issue over 3 years old. I've received scales in those options on other models, not sure why 4.1s with those scale options would be that problematic. Of course some input from others might be contrary but assume there were many starter orders with green and or black linen scales.

If you look back at the new spec 4.1 Bettys they were all in green linen micarta as well so maybe some quality issues in the handle materials in the past.

I suppose I need to see what my pre-sale 4.1 scales were when ordering, over 2 years old so forget and always have to log back into the SK site to check, hope that's not yet another set back. They supposedly have had my blade for some time (from the original grinder) but well back in the pecking order from pre-orders from later 2015 and early 2016.

Back